chapter 16

Boku no Hero Academia: I zuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is a mature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 16: A "Pet", the Second Role-Play and Some "Spies"

Due to Izuku's exhausted state after "training" with Yuuyu, he decided to get some sleep instead of having sex with anyone the night before. None of the girls in his harem disagreed with his decision although the girls of Dorm 1A made sure to "keep him company" with lots of cuddles and snuggles. Not surprisingly, Ochako and Tsuyu made sure to get the "best spots" by snuggling against the right and left sides of his torso respectively.

Currently, Izuku was feeling uneasy as many people were staring at him warily as though he was a villain during lunch break. Granted, there was his shift in demeanour during the interview but he could not have been that intimidating, right?

"You're a really strange boy, you know that?"

Izuku, who was having lunch with the girls of Dorm 1A and Class 1B, was surprised by the unexpected voice and turned around to see Nejire smiling at him. Standing beside her was Yuuyu who seemed annoyed by Nejire's apparent interest in Izuku. Curious, Izuku tilted his head and asked, "How am I strange, Hadou-san?"

"Well, you seem to have so many different sides of your whole self that it's actually pretty strange. When you're talking about heroes like Ryuuku, you get all excited and happy like a puppy. You also seem to be the type who gets nervous easily and yet you're very comfortable with your girlfriends. You can be very brave in a fight and yet you can also be very scary when telling stories about terrible things happening to other people. It's like, super hard to know what you're really like you know," explained Nejire.

Ochako had a thoughtful expression on her face as she spoke her thoughts aloud, "When she puts it that way, it does seem as though Deku has many contradicting personality traits."

Tsuyu nodded her head and said, "Even we get surprised by Izu-chan sometimes and we've been... intimately familiar with him for a while already, kero."

"So you girls really didn't know that he could suddenly shift into some kind of villainous mastermind?" asked Yuuyu.

"Well, we knew that Deku had been through a lot even before he entered U.A. High School," said Ochako who was unwilling to reveal more about Izuku's painful past to Yuuyu.

"So you're saying that he has a painful past which gave him a lot of repressed negative feelings, right?" asked Yuuyu who knew a bit about Izuku's past situation as a seemingly quirkless person after watching his other interview.

"That's one way to put it," said Kyouka.

"I guess that I shouldn't try to pry further into that topic, should I?" asked Nejire.

Izuku wore a sad apologetic smile as he replied, "It's not something I wish to elaborate on, especially in a public cafeteria of all places."

"That's all right! No need to apologise," replied Nejire who then said, "See you all later. I hope that you'll all pass your Provisional Hero License Exams."

As Nejire departed to have lunch with Yuuyu, Izuku turned his attention towards the girls of his harem and said, "Now that Hadou-san has mentioned about it, the exam will be held next Monday."