chapter 4

Boku no Hero Academia: Izuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is amature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 4: Girls of Class 1A

A short while ago, the other girls of Class 1A decided to have sex with Izuku after he had made love with Tooru. In preparation for the orgy, the girls brought a mattress, a blanket and a pillow from Jirou's room and placed them onto the floor next to Tooru's bed. They also brought spare IUDs from Tsuyu's room and had already inserted them into their wombs with the help of Sumomo's slimy copies. Tooru also had an IUD inserted into her after she had had sex with Izuku.

Currently, Izuku was sitting on Tooru's bed and he was blushing as he tried to look away from the five naked girls who stood before him. Tooru, who already had sex with Izuku and was still sore from the admittedly wonderful experience, had just put on some clothes so that she could be seen to prevent anyone from bumping into or stepping onto her by accident. She was resting on a corner of her bed although Izuku had the feeling that she would be keeping her eyes peeled to watch him have sex with the other five girls.

Mina was grinning broadly as she asked, "So, Midori, who are you going to have sex with first?"

Izuku's blush grew as he asked, "Ochako-chan, Tsuyu-chan, do you two want to go first?"

Both girls nodded and quickly approached him before anyone else had the chance to butt in. Ochako reached out and kissed Izuku passionately while she rubbed her moist private part onto the tip of his erect phallus in preparation for penetration. As for Tsuyu, she moved behind Izuku and suddenly used her elongated tongue to penetrate Ochako's nether part before Izuku's penis could enter it.

Ochako stopped kissing Izuku and gasped in surprise at the sudden intrusion. She soon felt pleasure as she gazed at Tsuyu and moaned, "N-no fair, Tsuyu-chan!"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist, kero," said Tsuyu who enjoyed seeing Ochako's cute yet erotic reactions to her tongue wiggling and coiling about in her vagina. The other four girls of Class 1A could not help but stare and be aroused by the sight.

In spite of wanting to have sex with Izuku, Ochako could not help but enjoy the pleasure she was receiving from Tsuyu's tongue. Her pleasure only increased when Izuku reached out to lovingly grope and fondle her buttocks. Wanting to feel more, Ochako hugged Izuku and buried his face into her chest. Knowing what to do, Izuku used his mouth and tongue to tease her nipples while his hands started to playfully pat and stroke her backside.

Izuku almost gasped when Tsuyu stated to not only pleasure his penis with her surprisingly dexterous feet but even teased his nipples with her fingers. The pleasure was soon too much and Izuku moaned, "S-slow down, Tsuyu-chan! I'm going to cum too fast at this rate!"

"M-me too!" said Ochako.

"Us… whatever!" thought Jirou as she fingered herself while using her ear-jacks as makeshift vibrators on her clitoris. She then noticed that Momo was fingering herself as well and, in a moment of lust-driven brazenness, shoved one of her ear-jacks into Momo's nether part and made is vibrate. Momo's gasped in shock and became weak in the knees but she soon accepted the new sensation. She then created a pair of smooth metallic rods with rounded tips and gave one to Jirou. Realising that each narrow rod had a socket which she could plug her ear-jack into, and knowing exactly what to do with the rods, Jirou wasted no time in shoving her rod into her vagina while Momo did the same. Jirou then plugged each ear-jack into a socket and made the rods vibrate. The effect was instantaneous as the rods vibrated vigorously which caused both Jirou and Momo fall onto their knees in near-orgasmic pleasure. Thankfully for their knees, they were both on the mattress that they had placed onto the floor earlier.