chapter 21

Boku no Hero Academia: I zuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is a mature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 21: Meeting the Big Three (Again) and a Rabbit

It had been four days after the provisional licence exam. During that time, pro-heroes led by Sir Nighteye attacked the compound of the Shie Hassaikai yakuza group on the grounds of drug-dealing and illegal weapons manufacturing. Thankfully, it was a working day so no civilians got involved in the fight. That said, many pro-heroes and sidekicks suffered injuries from attacking the yakuza compound. In fact, some of them would have died had they not received help from a certain group of people known as the Meta Liberation Army. Thankfully, nearly all the members of the yakuza group, including Overhaul himself, were captured and sent to various prisons across the country.

Not surprisingly, many people were shocked by the unexpected aid as the Meta Liberation Army was supposed to oppose the current laws of society. However, as revealed by Sir Nighteye, the Meta Liberation Army was willing to cooperate with the pro-heroes to prevent the quirk-destroying weapon from threatening either side as long as the current government was willing to hear their "revised demands". The fact that the "revised demands" were remarkably similar to Izuku's suggestions to loosen the current laws on quirk usage during one of his interviews did not go unnoticed.

Another notable incident was the capture of Kurogiri who was looking for One For All's minion, Gigantomachia. Apparently, Dabi had left the group so both Kurogiri and Tomura were the only active members left. Understandably, Kurogiri wished to help Tomura bolster the might of the League of Villains by finding Gigantomachia who was supposedly a powerful minion. Although Gran Torino, one of the pro-heroes involved in finding and capturing Kurogiri, was able to capture the misty villain with the aid of the police force, they could not get any information out of him due to the need to prevent his escape by keeping him constantly sedated. As such, Tomura, Gigantomachia, Dabi and whatever remaining allies All For One had left were still at large.

Only time would tell what major event would happen next...

--- With Class 1A... ---

Like the rest of his classmates who had provisional pro-hero licences, Izuku was going to learn about pro-hero work studies. Unlike the internships, which Izuku and his classmates had already taken, pro-hero work studies were more formalised, longer-term and required the provisional licences. Also, the work studies were not linked to normal school activities but were instead managed by the students' own discretion.

Shouta, who was wearing bandages around his head due to injuries that he had sustained from taking part in the attack that took down the Shie Hassaikai, said, "Originally, I wanted to have this formal discussion with you all about your work studies yesterday. However, as you all should know by now, I was involved in the attack that took down the Shie Hassaikai two days ago so the lesson had to be delayed."

Izuku raised his hand and asked, "I know that there were no casualties in the attack but are you all right, sensei?"

"I'm fine. In fact, I was one of the luckier ones," replied Shouta who then added, "My health aside, I was not the only one from U.A. High School who was involved as a certain trio of third-year students, who have already experienced their work studies, also took part in the attack. You have already met them before but it bears repeating that those thee third-year students, the Big Three, are the top-ranking among all the students in this school." He then turned his attention towards the door into the classroom and said, "Come inside."