chapter 25

Boku no Hero Academia: I zuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is a mature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 25 : Endeavour's End

A few days after Gigantomachia's capture, Izuku resumed with his work study under Rumi (a.k.a. Miruko). During that time, Sorahiko (a.k.a. Gran Torino), Mirai (a.k.a. Sir Nighteye) and Toshinori (a.k.a. All Might) managed to compile information about the previous users of One For All so that Izuku would be better prepared for the day when he would somehow manifest their quirks.

While reading through the provided information, Izuku noted sombrely that the past users died young and Sumomo confirmed that many of them were killed by All For One while the fourth user, a lean man with short white hair, thin eyes and two scar-like cracks stretching from the left side of his forehead to his chin named Shinomori Hikage, died due to accelerated ageing. Unlike many of the other holders, including Nana, he had the ability to sense incoming danger and was thus able to avoid getting killed by All For One. However, as it turned out, One For All had a life-draining effect on people who already had quirks and could only be safely inherited by quirkless people such as Toshinori and Izuku. The revelation about One For All's negative effect was particularly upsetting for Mirai as he was forced to accept the fact that Mirio, whom he initially felt was the most suitable inheritor of All Might's quirk, would not have lived for long if he had accepted the quirk. In fact, given the present level of power within One For All, it was likely that Mirio would have lived an even shorter life than Hikage if he had accepted the quirk.

Back to the present, Izuku was following Rumi's lead while leaping from rooftop to rooftop as usual when they suddenly received a distress call, "To all pro-heroes, Dabi has been sighted attacking Endeavour!"

Both Rumi and Izuku's eyes widened as they assumed that the League of Villains was attacking the pro-hero. Immediately, they made their way towards Enji (a.k.a. Endeavour) who was on patrol in a nearby location.

--- Meanwhile... ---

Enji cursed as he backed away from the blue flames produced by the villain, Dabi. Normally, he would have been better prepared for a possible surprise attack but, between the stress of dealing with the still-ongoing "Endeavour Scandal" and the blue flames which reminded him too much about his missing son, Touya, he was unable to completely avoid the flames.

In spite of the surprise attack, Enji was not badly burnt due to both his experience as a pro-hero and his natural resistance to heat so he was able to recover quickly and get back onto his feet. A quick look at his surroundings made the pro-hero realise that he and the villain were surrounded by a ring of blue flames, thus preventing anyone who could not put it out or bypass it from interfering. Enji glared at Dabi and assumed a fighting stance while growling at him, "So, the League of Villains has finally decided to attack me."

Dabi, who was wearing a black hooded jacket, wore a mad grin as he spoke to the flaming pro-hero, "No, it's just me having a reunion with my old man, Todoroki Enji."

Enji's eyes widened as he asked, "What?"

Dabi's grin never left his face as he pulled back the hood if his jacket to reveal his face and hair. Originally, his hair was white but he dyed it black to conceal his identity as the missing eldest son of Todoroki Enji. As Dabi wanted to reveal his true identity as Todoroki Touya to Enji, he made sure to remove the dye well before the confrontation.

"T-Touya...?" stuttered Enji.

"The one and only," declared Dabi who smirked cruelly at his father.

Many years ago, Touya went missing after burning down an entire mountain peak in a fit of rage and despair. Although he was officially declared missing instead of dead, few were confident that he had survived for long after that cold winter night. In fact, the only reasons why he was declared missing instead of dead at the time were because no one had found the body and clues of someone leaving of the inferno were found before the trail went cold. In spite of the evidences, many believed that Touya's body, which was resistant to cold instead of heat even though he could produce blue flames that were even hotter than Endeavour's own flames, would be too horrifically injured after burning down the mountain peak for him to survive on his own without extensive medical aid. As no one had stepped forward to claim to have found or helped Touya even years after that event, it was assumed that he had received no such help.