chapter 18

Boku no Hero Academia: I zuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is a mature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 18: Izuku, Class 1B, Two Inventors, a Robot and a Lead

Izuku, along with the girls of Class 1B, dragged their feet to the place where they would be having their usual "harem meeting" with Nemuri. As for why the boy and the girls were so exhausted, every student from the hero course had been pushed to work especially hard in preparation for the upcoming Provisional Hero License Exams which would be held on Monday. Considering that the following two days, Saturday and Sunday, were off days for the students to fully rest and calm themselves, it was no wonder why the respective home room teachers of Class 1A and Class 1B decided to push them to their very limits and beyond on that day.

The girls of Class 1A, who were not taking part in any sexual activities on that day due to an agreement with the girls of Class 1B, decided to head straight back to the dorms to rest instead of attending the meeting. Izuku honestly could not blame them as he was not sure if he could even muster the stamina to have sex with anyone.

Nemuri, who had been waiting for Izuku and the girls to arrive, took note of their exhausted states and knowingly asked, "Hard day?"

Setsuna groaned as she groused, "What was your first clue?"

Ibara sighed as she tiredly spoke to Nemuri, "Our bodies and wills were truly tested today."

Pony stared longingly at the mattresses and said, "I just want to lie down and laze for the rest of today!"

"We'll be sleeping like the dead tonight," said Reiko while Yui nodded in agreement with her.

Kinoko held a pathetically limp mushroom in her hand and said, "Even my mushrooms are exhausted, shroom!"

"I'm too tired to even think about anything other than rest today," said Itsuka.

Sumomo's mental image appeared in everyone's minds and mentally groused, "I'm not doing any physical work and yet I'm exhausted just from observing everyone today!"

Izuku chuckled as he spoke to Nemuri, "Personally, I agree with them. Our teachers really put us through the wringer today and we're all too tired to do anything other than rest."

Nemuri smiled and said, "Well, I'm not opposed to letting you all relax for tonight. After all, sex is something meant to be enjoyed, not forced."

"Then please excuse me!" said Pony, who had already taken a shower and even brushed her teeth in advance, immediately leapt onto a mattress to lie down. She sighed with a dopey grin on her face as she spoke her thoughts aloud, "So soft...!"

Izuku, Nemuri and they other girls from Class 1B were amused by Pony's antics and soon joined her to relax on the mattresses. Before long, Izuku was lazing on a mattress while petting Pony who was happily nuzzling into the left side of his abdomen while hugging him. His right arm was draped around Setsuna's shoulders while the girl hugged his chest with a cheeky grin on her face. Kinoko, whose face was dangerously close to his "mushroom", was resting between his legs while hugging his left leg. Ibara, who allowed Izuku to rest his head on her thighs, smiled contentedly as she gently ran her finger through his fluffy hair. Had Minoru, Denki or Hanta seen Izuku's current state, they would have been very tempted to murder him.