chapter 10

Boku no Hero Academia: I zuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is a mature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 10: An Interview, A Party and a Second Round

Not long after Izuku recovered from his defeat by the combined efforts of Neito, Shihai, Tetsutetsu and Kousei, he made his way to Nedzu's office. As he entered the office, he saw Katsuki, Tooru, Shouko and Midnight in the office together with Nedzu, Toshinori and Shouta.

After closing the door into the office securely, Izuku asked, "Is there something you wish to tell us, Nedzu-sensei?"

Nedzu nodded and explained, "As you know, Todoroki-kun's announcement has caused many to ask questions about different topics related to both her transformation and her past abuse. One of the topics happens to be you, Midoriya-kun."

"M-me?" asked Izuku who then realised something and inquired, "Is it because I'm the one who got her to remain as a girl?"

Nedzu nodded and replied, "That and the fact that everyone is now realising that you have been essentially quirkless for almost fifteen years of your life."

"Does it have anything to do with the investigation at my middle school?" asked Izuku. He had recently found out about the still ongoing investigation and a number of his former teachers were already being questioned.

"That's correct, Midoriya-kun.," confirmed Nedzu who then explained, "After your issues with Bakugou-kun were settled, I saw fit to set into motion an investigation at your middle school. It was a simple matter of getting the right people to ask the correct questions to the teachers and staff at the school. Be rest assured, the identities of the students who have tormented you in the past, including Bakugou-kun, will not be revealed to the public although the same cannot be said about the teachers who have allowed the abuse to happen for years. If needed, the investigation will proceed further to include your other previous schools."

Katsuki stayed quiet as he knew that he had no right to be angry about the investigation. If anything, he knew that he should be thankful that he was not thrown under the bus for what he had down to Izuku in the past.

"What is interesting is that a number of the teachers from your middle school have a certain book in their possession," said Nedzu who then placed a book on his desk which was titled, 'Meta Liberation War'. His expression became serious as he added, "It may be simple coincidence, but there is a chance that at least some of your middle school teachers are supporters of the Meta Liberation Army."

Both Izuku and Katsuki were shocked by the revelation and they both recalled their past memories which made them realise one possible scenario: there was a chance that some of their previous teachers were actually grooming Katsuki into becoming a member of the villainous group. However, Izuku had to ask, "What makes you so sure that the Meta Liberation Army is still active?"

"I'm not," admitted Nedzu who then added, "However, given the growing number of people who claim to support the ideals of the late leader of the army, Destro, after All Might's retirement, there is a chance that the Meta Liberation Army is making its return."

Izuku nodded in understanding and asked, "What do you need me to do to help?"

"Nothing, at least at the moment," said Nedzu who wore a reassuring smile as he explained, "Your many experiences aside, you're still a student of this school and shouldn't be taking on the burdens of an actual pro-hero yet."