chapter 20

Boku no Hero Academia: I zuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is a mature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 20: Provisional Hero Licence Exam

It was finally time for the students of Class 1A and Class 1B from U.A. High School to take the provisional hero licence exam. The two classes were sent to separate locations so Izuku made sure to wish the girls of Class 1B good luck before they left to take their exam. Himiko, who was still not allowed to leave the school premises, and Mei and Melissa, who were from the support department, made sure to wish everyone who was taking the exam good luck. Of course, Himiko, Mei and Melissa paid special attention to Izuku and the other girls from his harem but that was a given.

Before long, Izuku and his classmates reached the venue of their exam, Takoba National Stadium. Understandably, almost everyone in Class 1A felt nervous as they wondered if they could pass the exam.

Sensing their unease, Shouta spoke to them, "Don't wonder if you will be able to get the provisional hero licenses. Go and do your best to earn them." Shouta then added, "If you're able to obtain your provisional licenses, you will no longer be mere eggs. You will be hatchlings with the potential to become pro-heroes."

Izuku and his classmates nodded and were about motivate themselves by huddling together and yelling, "Plus Ultra!" when someone suddenly yelled, "PLUS ULTRA!!!"

Surprised, everyone turned their attention towards a tall and well-built boy with buzzed dark-brown hair and black eyes. Shouko's eyes widened slightly as she could have sworn she had met him before when she was still a boy. Another boy with an average build, slanted eyes and purple hair named Shishikura Seiji scolded the boy with the buzzed haircut, "It's not good to randomly insert yourself into other people's huddles, Inasa."

Standing beside Seijii was a girl with straight, fawn-coloured hair, large dark-brown eyes, noticeably full and glossy lips and a curvaceous figure named Utsushimi Camie. Izuku took notice of her lips and blushed as he thought, "I don't want to sound like Mineta, but those lips look really kissable."

Sumomo's mental image smirked and mentally agreed, "They sure do."

Ochako frowned as she mentally growled, "Don't even THINK about getting girls from others schools to join the harem!"

Back to the boy named Inasa, he realised his mistake and bowed to the point that his head slammed onto the floor while yelling, "Please accept my humblest apologies!"

"Who's this ridiculously pumped-up dude?" asked Denki.

"It's like someone combined Iida and Kirishima together and squared the result," said Hanta.

Katsuki narrowed his eyes as he recognised the two boys' uniforms and said, "They're from Shiketsu High School, an elite school that's on par with U.A. High School."

Inasa, whose full name was Yoarashi Inasa, stood up and said, "I've always admired U.A. High School and have wanted to say that phrase! It's also an utmost honour to be able to compete with you all and I wish you the best!" He then turned his attention to Shouko and his expression become sombre as he added, "I probably would have been your classmate too had I tried to understand one of you instead of jumping to conclusions."

Shouko stepped forward and asked, "We've met before, haven't we?"

Inasa nodded and replied, "My name's Yoarashi Inasa and we met during the recommendation entrance exams. You weren't exactly the most sociable person back then."