chapter 22

Boku no Hero Academia: I zuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is a mature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 22: Pro-Hero Work Study (Part 1)

It was Monday and it was finally time for some of the students from Class 1A to start attending their work studies. Among them were Izuku, Ochako and Tsuyu who would be doing their work studies under different pro-heroes.

Ochako pouted as she tapped onto Izuku's chest and said, "Remember, no seducing anyone, Deku-kun!" Tsuyu, who was standing behind Ochako, nodded to express her agreement with her.

Izuku raised his hands in surrender and said, "I promise not to seduce anyone intentionally!"

Sumomo mentally snickered as she spoke to Ochako, Tsuyu and Izuku, "It's the unintentional seducing you should be worried about."

Ochako sighed and said, "I know..." Not even Sumomo was entirely sure if Ochako was speaking to the said slime girl, Izuku or both.

Izuku smiled as he hugged Ochako and said, "Stay safe out there, Ochako-chan."

"You too, Deku-kun," said Ochako while hugging Izuku back.

Tsuyu took her turn to hug Izuku and said, "Try not to make us all worry about you too much, Izu-chan."

"I'll do my best, Tsuyu-chan," said Izuku before Ochako and Tsuyu both left the dorm together to work under Ryuuku. The two girls could only hope that a certain Hadou Nejire would not pester them for details about their sex lives with Izuku.

Needless to say, it was a vain hope for Ochako and Tsuyu.

After Ochako and Tsuyu had left, Izuku wore a determined smile and said, "Well, time for me to go and meet her."

Due to Izuku's "unique circumstances", he and his harem agreed that he should not work under any pro-heroine who was not already a member of the harem. It was also agreed that working under pro-heroes who had female sidekicks was risky as well. As such, Izuku decided to work under Rumi (a.k.a. Miruko) who was both a member of the harem and had no sidekicks. Between her fighting prowess and the plausible excuse of her becoming interested in the boy who somehow had an interview with Re-Destro himself in spite of her disdain towards the idea of having sidekicks, Rumi was by far the best choice for Izuku in spite of Toshinori (a.k.a. All Might) suggesting Mirai (a.k.a. Sir Nighteye) who had a female sidekick named Awata Kaoruko (a.k.a. Bubble Girl)

Not surprisingly, Mirai was miffed by the fact that Izuku had chosen Rumi over him to work under.

Izuku barely left the gates into U.A. High School when Miruko suddenly landed in front of him with a wide toothy grin and said, "Took you long enough, Deku!"

Blinking in surprise, Izuku asked, "I thought we were supposed to meet at your agency building?"

"I got impatient and changed my mind," explained Rumi who then added, "I also brought the documents with me so that you can get registered as my intern and use your quirk right away."

"Plus, she had me to help her keep track of you," said Sumomo who was speaking mentally to Izuku.

Izuku nodded in understanding and asked, "Do you mind if I change into my costume after I sign the registration forms? I don't want to get my uniform ruined by accident."

"Sure," said Rumi who then added, "We'll be heading back to my agency building as soon as you're ready to go."

After Izuku had filled in his registration documents and changed into his costume, both he and Rumi started leaping over rooftops towards her agency building. She smirked as she noted his agility and thought, "I'm so going to train him after this, in every sense of the word!"