chapter 19

Boku no Hero Academia: I zuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is a mature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 19: Unexpected Visitors and Chain of Events

Fuun, who was currently in the form of a black cat, was pressing her back against the wall of a vent with a comically terrified expression on her face. Eri, who was currently a white kitten and was equally terrified, was hugging Fuun for dear life.

A few minutes ago, Fuun and Eri sneaked into the high school with the intention of secretly meeting Nedzu for witness protection. Considering that the Shie Hassaikai yakuza group was currently after them, sneaking into the building seemed to be a safer option at the time. However, neither of them expected cat-sized robots with slightly-flattened pear-shaped bodies and tentacles for limbs crawling about in the vents. While most of the robots were grey in colour with green eyes, there was one which was black in colour and had red eyes. Both Fuun and Eri were especially terrified of the red-eyed one which seemed to be smarter than the rest.

"S-since when did U.A. High School started using freakish killer robots as security?!" thought Fuun.

Suddenly, Eri saw one of the green-eyed robots and mewed in alarm.

Realising that they had been discovered, Fuun quickly grabbed hold of Eri with her mouth and ran deeper into the vents with the hope of losing the robot which was chasing after them while loudly calling out to its brethren. The robot's glaring expression and the deep blaring sounds that it made caused chills to run down Fuun and Eri's spines...

--- M eanwhile... ---

Mei, who was properly dressed after surprising Izuku by being dressed in only her underwear, was looking at a message on her smart phone. She raised an eyebrow and said, "Huh, it looks like a cat and its kitten managed to sneak into the vents of the school."

"Are the MSBs pursuing them?" asked Melissa.

"Yep," confirmed Mei.

"You're going to let them continue chasing after them, aren't you?" asked Melissa.

"Of course. We already know one villainess who can transform other people into animals. Who's to say she can't change herself into one and try to sneak in," said Mei.

Melissa took a moment to think about Mei's statement and then said, "I suppose you have a point. However, I'll let Nedzu-sensei know about this so that the MSBs don't accidentally cause any panic in the school. Also, kindly remind them not to harm the cat and its kitten."

Mei grinned at Melissa as she gave her a thumbs up and said, "No problem!"

While Melissa and Mei were having their discussion, Izuku and the rest of the girls from Dorm 1A were getting ready to watch a pre-quirk movie called 'Aliens' in the common living area. Yes, snacks, blankets and pillows were included.

--- Back to Fuun and Eri... ----

The green-eyed robot which was chasing after Fuun and Eri suddenly stopped while the optic fibres on its antennae started to flash brightly as it received instructions from its creator, Hatsume Mei. Upon receiving the instructions, it blared like a beast on the hunt before it resumed chasing after the two "cats".