chpater 6

Boku no Hero Academia: I zuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is a mature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 6: Midnight, Class 2B, the Second Pair, Melissa and... WHO?!

Tenya had just returned from an early morning jog when he saw Nemuri walking out of the dorm with a glowing smile on her face. A formal and polite person by nature, he politely greeted her, "Midnight-sensei, you seem... rather happy today."

"Oh, you think so?" asked Nemuri who giggled like a schoolgirl.

Tenya knew what had probably happened the previous evening but he had to be sure so he asked, "Did you... do anything inappropriate to Midoriya-kun yesterday? You did drag him into the girls' side of the dorms after all."

"Yes, I did," replied Nemuri who then dreamily added, "And the girls too, all night long."

Tenya blushed and said, "I know that Izuku has somehow formed a harem but... aren't you a teacher of this school?"

"True, but do not forget that the teachers of this school have more freedom than most. Besides, Nedzu-san already knows about it and has permitted it. Even I wouldn't want to get on his bad side," explained Nemuri.

"And he's not concerned about how Midoriya-kun's... current lifestyle will affect the reputations of everyone who is involved?" asked Tenya. As much as he did not approve of Izuku's current lifestyle, he still considered him as a close friend to whom he owed his life to. At the very least, he had to be sure that Izuku and his harem's futures as pro-heroes would not be too badly affected by their current actions.

Sensing Tenya's genuine concern, Nemuri smiled and replied, "I can't tell you all the details, but Nedzu-san does know about Izuku's situation and will do what he can to make sure that he and his harem will have a future as pro heroes if the public ever finds out about it."

Suddenly, Tenya had a thought and asked, "Forgive me for being presumptuous, but is this harem plan somehow... Nedzu-sensei's idea?"

"I can neither confirm nor deny that statement," said Nemuri who had a knowing smile on her face as she added, "If you truly wish to know, please speak to the principal directly. I'm sure he'll be able to tell you at least some of the answers that you wish to know.

Accepting Nemuri's response, Tenya bowed and said, "I will do as you have suggested, Midnight-sensei. Thank you for giving me your time."

"No, thank your for being Izu-kun's friend," replied Nemuri. Surprised by the reply, Tenya was about to ask Nemuri when she said, "I need to get going now. I have an arrangement to make with Class 1B and I don't want to be late."

"Then I won't take up your time for any longer, Midnight-sensei," said Tenya who then added, "I hope that you will have a good day today."

"Same to you, Iida-kun," replied Nemuri before she went off to the school building.

After the encounter, Tenya entered the dorm and was shocked to see Izuku, the girls of Class 1A and Mei lurching towards the dining area like sleep-deprived zombies who were making a beeline to the fridge which was stocked with milk and fruit juice. Izuku looked especially haggard as though his very life energy had been sucked out of him.

"Midoriya-kun, everyone, what in the world happened to you?" asked Tenya.

"Midnight-sensei happened..." groaned Izuku.