chapter 7

Boku no Hero Academia: I zuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is a mature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 7: Todoroki Shouko and Repercussions

While Izuku was visiting his mother, Todoroki Shouto was visiting his own mother, Todoroki Rei, who was in a mental asylum. Officially, his mother was kept there due to having mental issues which caused her to suddenly snap and harm Shouto by pouring boiling water onto the left side of his face. Although the was no denying the truth of the official statement, there was the unsaid reality that she snapped due to years of being used and abused by her own husband, Todoroki Enji, who only saw her as a means of producing a child who would surpass Toshinori.

Shouto could not help but sigh softly as he thought about his messed up family circumstances. Due to being effectively isolated from even his own siblings as a result of his father's desire to mould him into the "perfect successor", Shouto never had a chance to form a close bond with anyone from his own age group even before he got burnt by his own mother. As for after the burning, he became antisocial and refused to make friends with anyone for most of his life until he finally stopped hating the fire aspect of his quirk.

As Shouto thought about friends, the first person that came to mind was Midoriya Izuku, the one boy who managed to convince him to stop holding back his own potential as a hero. One could easily argue that Izuku was his very first genuine friend as he made him realise that using the fire aspect of his own quirk did not mean that he was becoming the same as his abusive father. As far as Shouto was concerned, Izuku was a person who was deserving of respect and had a very real chance of becoming a great hero not unlike Toshinori.

Then the whole harem situation happened.

If Shouto was being perfectly honest to himself, he would have easily fallen in love with Izuku if either one of them had been a girl. However, since both Shouto and Izuku were boys, he was content with the idea of the both of them being friends or, as Eijirou would put it, being in a "bromantic relationship". However, as Izuku's harem grew to include not only all the girls of Class 1A but also Hatsume Mei and even Kayama Nemuri, Shouto started to wonder if he would have joined the harem if he was a girl.

Shouto scoffed in a self-depreciatingly amused manner as there was no doubt that he was a boy even before his quick manifested. Unless there was someone who had the ability to permanently change his gender into a true biological female, he would remain as a male for the rest of his life. Even though there were certainly sex reassignment surgeries and treatments, Shouto knew that using those methods would not change the reality that he was born as a biological male. Regardless, his father would never allow him to change his gender for the simple reason that Shouto would be "obligated" to pass on his legacy to the next generation of the "Todoroki family". Needless to say, being a functional biological male was a basic requirement in Shouto's case and there is no denying that pro-heroines tend to retire from work after getting pregnant.

"Besides, it's not as though I actually identify myself as a girl," thought Shouto who, due to his growing curiosity, had read a number of stories about people undergoing sex reassignment surgeries and treatments. Although there were stories of people being happy with the change, Tiger from the Wild Wild Pussycats being a well-known example, there were also people who regretted changing their own physical gender. Shouto could only imagine the regret that they felt when they realised that physically changing their own gender did nothing to resolve their actual issues which were generally psychological in nature such as gender dysphoria.