chapter 14

Boku no Hero Academia: I zuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is a mature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 14: An Interview with Re-Destro and a Curious Heroine

"Another interview?" asked Izuku who was surprised by the reason why Nedzu had called him, Shouko and Himiko to his office.

"That's correct, Midoriya-kun," said Nedzu who then explained, "The president and CEO of the Detnerat Company, Yotsubashi Rikiya, wants to speak to you personally after watching your recent interview with Kizuki-san last Wednesday."

"Did he give a reason why he wanted to speak to me specifically?" asked Izuku. Although Izuku was not very familiar with the Detnerat Company, he knew that it provided lifestyle support items for people who possess unusual physical conditions due to their quirks and was venturing into the hero support industry.

"He simply wants to hear your opinions and suggestions on how to help people with unusual or difficult quirks," answered Nedzu who then added, "You did put a lot of thought about a certain quirk which Kizuki-san asked you about when she interviewed you after all. There is also the fact that your statements during the interview had 'convinced' Toga-kun to switch sides."

Realising that Nedzu had a point, Izuku scratched the back of his head and said, "Well, if you put if that way, I suppose it does makes sense that Yotsubashi-san would want to speak to me since his company deals with lifestyle support items."

In theory, Nedzu could have informed Izuku about his suspicions on the possibility that Rikiya was a member of the Meta Liberation Army but he decided against it as he wanted Izuku to act natural. The mouse-like principal made a mental note to provide Izuku and his harem acting lessons as he spoke to him, "He wishes to come later today together with Kizuki-san. Do you think that the three of you can spare the time to have an interview today, Midoriya-kun?"

"It shouldn't be a problem, I think," said Izuku.

"Excellent! I will inform them immediately so that they can make the necessary arrangements. Do make sure to be ready for the interview later today," said Nedzu.

Himiko raised an eyebrow and asked, "I can understand Shouko-chan and Deku-baby getting interviewed but why am I joining that interview with them?"

"Well Kizuki-san did ask Midoriya-kun about your quirk in particular during that interview last Wednesday and I'm quite sure that she's keen to speak to you personally," explained Nedzu.

Seeing no reason to doubt the logic in Nedzu's explanation, Himiko shrugged and said, "Well, if you think I can be trusted enough to have a conversation with some random person without doing any stabbing or giving some REALLY bad advise, who am I to question you?"

Izuku gently smacked the back of Himiko's head and said, "Toga-san, be nice."

"Or at least be civil enough not to scare them away," added Shouko.

Himiko pouted and groaned, "Fine... I promise not to bring any knives or other stabby things to the interview!"

--- L ater that evening... ---

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you in person, Midoriya Izuku," said Rikiya who smiled jovially as he shook hands with the boy.

"Thank you, Yotsubashi-san," replied Izuku.