chapter 11

Boku no Hero Academia: I zuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is a mature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 11: Toga Himiko, Interrogation and Smut-less Bonding

Shouta glared at Principal Nedzu and said, "You have got to be joking!"

Principal Nedzu smiled cheerfully at Shouta and said, "No, I'm not. I want you to tell Uraraka-kun go outside to do some random errands for the dorms and 'accidentally' drop her student pass so that 'she' can come in and fall into our little trap. Oh, and make sure that she leaves with Asui-kun so that they can 'reveal' Midoriya-kun's location to 'her'."

Realising that the principal was adamant, Shouta sighed and said, "I'll inform Uraraka and Asui about this idea of yours..."

--- Less than an hour later... ---

Himiko simply could not believe her good luck! Her dear "friend", Ochako, had left the school with Tsuyu and accidentally dropped her student card on the way out. With both Ochako's blood and student pass, she could freely enter the school without raising any suspicions. Even better, Ochako and Tsuyu were talking about giving Izuku a treat as he was currently recovering in the infirmary of the school. If all goes well, she would be able to finally talk to him and maybe even stab him a little!

As Himiko happily skipped towards the infirmary while disguised as Ochako, she was blissfully unaware that she was falling into Nedzu's trap.

--- M eanwhile, in Nedzu's office... ----

Shouta frowned at what he was seeing and turned his attention towards Nedzu who pre-emptively stated, "No, I was not certain that she could actually transform into Uraraka-kun. I simply took some calculated gambles based on the information that we know about her from the summer camp attack and a surprisingly specific question which Kizuki-san asked the other day. I did a bit of research on criminal cases involving blood-letting after Midoriya-kun's interview and found out that the question was related to an incident involving a boy getting stabbed and having his blood sucked out by his own classmate who happened to be a blond girl named Toga Himiko."

Shouta's eyes narrowed as he asked, "Are you implying that Kizuki is working for the League of Villains?"

"It is certainly possible but, given Kizuki-san's interest in a certain book, I'm more inclined to believe that she's a member of the Meta Liberation Army," replied Nedzu.

"Do you think that the League of Villains and the Meta Liberation Army are working together?" asked Shouta.

Nedzu smiled as he saw "Ochako" enter the infirmary and said, "We'll just have to wait to find out."

--- B ack to Himiko... ----

"Ochako" wore a happy grin as she saw Izuku who was looking out of the window in a way which made him look dreamy in her point of view. Sneakily locking the door into the infirmary, she greeted Izuku, "Hey, Deku."

Seemingly surprised by the greeting, Izuku turned around and said, "Oh, Ochako-chan. What are you doing here? I thought that you and Tsuyu-chan were going out to do a few things." Mentally, he spoke to Sumomo, "Get ready, Sumomo-chan!"