chapter 15

Boku no Hero Academia: I zuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is a mature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 15: A Role-Play and A Very Angry Ogress

When Izuku was about to ask which girl wanted to start first, he recalled something and asked Nemuri, "Say, Nemuri-neechan, didn't we discuss about role-playing the other day?"

"Yes, we did," confirmed Nemuri who then smiled and asked, "Are you planning to do some role-playing, Izu-kun?"

Izuku blushed as he turned his attention to Shouko, Momo, Pony and Itsuka and said, "Well, if the girls are all right with it, we can try out a simple role-playing scenario."

"What kind of scenario do you have in mind, Izuku?" asked Momo who was genuinely curious.

A short discussion later, along with some improvisations with quirks, the scenario was ready to be played out...

--- Start of role-play... ---

A green-haired adventurer named Izuku was captured by the infamous Witch to Creation, Momo, and her three minions. One of the three minions was a humanoid bicorn named Pony while the second minion was a fire-and-ice elemental named Shouko. The third minion was a homunculus with large hands named Itsuka.

Izuku was dressed like a classical beginner adventurer while Momo was dressed in an elaborate black dress with a matching witch's hat and gnarled staff. Pony was dressed in light leather armour, which was more like a "leather bikini", and was armed with a massive axe (which was actually made of plastic). Shouko was dressed in a loosely-tied kimono with her left arm out of it's sleeve, thus exposing her left breast. Itsuka was dressed in "dirty rags" with bandages on her arms and legs.

Izuku struggled against the ropes that were tied around his wrists and ankles while Momo chuckled at him mockingly and said, "Struggle all you want, little hero, but you'll soon find that my ropes are far superior to those made by mere mortal men."

Izuku glared at his captor and growled, "If you wish to kill me, Witch of Creation, then get it done and over with!"

Momo smiled in a sultry manner as she held Izuku's chin in her hand and asked, "Now why would you want us to kill you... when you can become our toy for our pleasure?"

"I may be a young adventurer but a true hero never gives in to the temptations of evil!" argued Izuku.

Momo's smile widened as she let go of her hold onto Izuku's chin and said, "Oh, I'm most certainly going to enjoy toying with you." She the clapped her hands twice and said, "Girls, you may have your wicked way with him in any order that you wish. Just don't let him die or be completely broken before I have my turn with him."

Momo's three minions grinned as they approached Izuku and dis-robed themselves. Izuku looked away as he tried to ignore the fact that they were beautiful. Giggling as his attempt to resist temptation, Pony as her two comrades, "Mind if I go first? I want to ride him."

"Sure, just don't break his hips while you're at it," said Shouko who had a deadpan expression on her face.

Pony pouted cutely and asked, "I know that I can be clumsy at times but what makes you think I will do anything like that?"