Chapter 19 Before the B-day

Keywords:

Y/n: Your name

L/n: Last name

F/m/n: Fake male name

F/a: Favorite animal

F/s: Favorite snack

---------

Your POV (Long time no read hehe)

- 4 days before Y/n's Birthday-

'I can't believe they just have to left me! Shame on the two of you!'

This is practically the reason why I'm walking alone to school. I've been walking alone for the past 13 mins since the twins have to leave for something "Important" they said. What something important than me! Woah! Hold up, Y/n. Why the sudden thinking?! Am I that clingy to them now?.... Why am I talking to myself?

"Y/n." Wait, someone is calling me. Should I look back? Of course, I need to look back. But I can't! Am I thinking too loud that I'm actually saying it in reality! No, maybe... Just a peek wouldn't hurt. "Y/n?"

"AH!" In sudden surprise at the sudden hand on my shoulder, I screamed but stop noticing Kita behind me. "K-Kita! What, what are you doing here?" I cough trying to act cool. You know, like a total plastic trying to act cool towards the captain. It will be humiliating to show how easily I can get surprised these days.

"You doing okay?" He asks so softly.

"I'm fine. Nothing to worried about." It's easier to not ask why he thinks I'm not. I might say something that doesn't make sense.

"You just screamed when I touch you. Does your shoulder hurt that much? I didn't hurt it did I?" What?

"Hurt me? No, of course, no. You just surprise me, that's all! Hehe..." Why is he acting so concern?! Did we do something yesterday that I totally forgot? What is it? Maybe I act so strangely?

"It doesn't hurt that I take a look, right." He then leads me to one of the benches laying nearby and made my seat down. "Can I?"

"What?" He gestures for my shoulder that he touches. Gosh, why does he have to ask such an innocent question with a blank look?! "Ah yeah! But you don't have to worry, it's nothing." I try to reassure him but he wouldn't budge. So I made him look by getting off the brown blazer that we wore leaving me with our white shirt underneath. He looks towards the shoulder he touches and analysis it.

"Told you there nothing to worry about."

"Then why did you scream?"

"I just got surprised by you. I wasn't looking into reality and was thinking something making me lose focus on the outside world."

"Something in mind?" I nod and wore the brown blazer again and fix myself before standing up. "You don't have to ask what is it, right?" He shakes his head.

"It's not my place to know." I sigh in relief and started walking with Kita. I wonder why Kita is heading in the same direction as me to go to school. I haven't seen him walking to school his way nor heading home.

Does he go something past my apartment and it's only natural that he was walking behind me? "What are you doing walking along these paths."

"I have someone to meet here." Knew it!

"Oh, alright!" We headed down to the train that will be arriving in a few moments. We keep a stand by for the train to appear and when it is time we both headed inside. It's funny that this is the same subway I first time meet Atsumu for the first time long ago. And this is my first time riding the same train with Kita.