Chapter 4 The Ace plays

Author's note: When you see the word 'Turnip-haired head' in the following, keep in mind that he is Kindaichi from Aoba Joshai High School. At first, I don't what his name is so kept on a nickname until I find out. I'm lazy to change it so... yeah! Enjoy this almost 9000+ words chapter! Enjoy!

----------

Keywords:

F/n: First name

L/n: Last name

F/m/n: Fake male name

----------

Third-person View:

It's not always been easy to solve something complex. Life always has something in store for everyone. The word "Life" makes people started asking it why. What does life have to be so hard, harsh, or annoying, heartbreaking, and even hated about?

Why does life always make a path for people to keep going onto the same events from the past? Why does it always hard to face it again, the same problem and situation?

People always work with someone. People needed someone, even if it just one person. Just someone to be at their side to keep them safe and alive. To help and to talk about the day they had. To support them and have a great time.

Life always brings people on the same path and events in one of their past encounters because of one thing. People avoid solving anything complicated and at the end of their thinking and train of thought to find a solution that they can't find. They push that problem away, hoping that it wouldn't come back.

Y/n walk amongst the familiar hallway with head raise making her eye scanned the ceiling. Fingers slightly brushing against the gray walls. Her feet stepping against the polished floor. She didn't believe that she will be at the same school again. After months of being unable to have any interaction with the school's previous team, after her farewell towards the players she practices with. She just felt ashamed to be there again without any contact with them after that 4 months.

A sigh exited her mouth with now her head stayed straight onto the hallway. Heading to the restroom with Tanaka beside her. They both are heading towards Hinata to get him.

"Can't believe I'll able to see the school again," she said cutting away the quiet atmosphere. "Same old, same old," she said with a soft laugh. Tanaka wasn't aware of what she is talking about but dismiss it.

"Do you always talk to yourself?" he asks her.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. It's a habit of mine when I'm nervous or get myself distracted from something." she said to him.

"Like what? You have never been nervous to play, right. You're the ace!" Tanaka said to her.

"I didn't say I was nervous because of the practice-match. I'm nervous about someone. He studies here and I don't think I want to face him."

"He?" Tanaka asks her. "You have been here?" curious and jealous over to the mentioned of a boy.

"This is supposed the school I'll be heading in after middle school but mom took the decision again and move me to another school. That's why I'm with you guys now," she said smiling. "I didn't regret mom's decision for the first time. I meet all of you!" she said to him.

Tanaka blushed out with an awkward smile. "You're so sweet, Y/n-chan!"

They then herd people taking near the restroom is build. Peeking in the corner seeing Hinata beside one of their opponent's players with another one is standing in front of them.

"One of them looks like Kageyama's old teammate," Y/n whispered out to Tanaka. "He studies here with the rest of Kageyama's team.

"We now know who's our enemy now," Tanaka said in a whispered voice as they listened to their conversation.