Chapter 2 Up against the fear

Keywords:

F/n: First name

L/n: Last name

F/m/n: Fake male name

F/b: Favorite Breakfast

----------

Third-person View:

People have different lives to their goals in mind. Knowing their dream is their starting point of stepping in their life and having that dream come true is what makes them feel complete. Dreams can be a reality, it has different ends and beginnings but there is only one path to go to know.

Reaching out for that dream, there are different stones to dodge on the way. Crossing a river with streams that are fast and strong is like passing a lot of challenges as they cross the raging river.

A tunnel that always has an end, when there is an end there is a starting point. With the people starting at the very opening of the tunnel and looking through inside the dark empty tunnel. It's like what their mind is right at the beginning, looking for what they will be in the future, and once that is sorted out. Knowing what is the goal to reach there will be a bright light that appeared at the end. Bringing light to the once empty black tunnel as they started to go and follow the light until they reach the other side of the tunnel.
.

.

.

.

"Breakfast time!" A mother called out loudly to her precious little children. Their food is placed on the table that is freshly made. Loud running and laughing of the children's footsteps and voice ringed out inside the house.

"Race you to the table!" a boy yelled out running through the place racing first to the dining area.

"No fair! You started running without counting." another more younger boy yelled out trying to catch up with his older brother.

"It's fair if you were just able to reach out for me." said the older brother quickly sitting on his seat. In front of him is his favorite breakfast consist of eggs with furikake.

"Do you guys always have to fight?" just walking towards the dining table is their sister, the middle child of the family. Taking her seat next to her older brother.

"It's not fighting, it's competing on who is the best!" her older brother stated out his thought taking a piece of his Japanese breakfast.

"Isn't competing also played out as two-person fighting to win?" she pointed out thinking on what her older sibling said.

"Well yeah, if you put it that way." defeated by her phrase. She smiled happily and started eating her breakfast the is f/b.

"Settle down now. You have school today, we don't you guys to run out of energy." their mother speak out to them and took her seat next to the left side of her husband.

"Who said were out! I feel hyped!!" the younger one speaks out loud making his older siblings cover their ears from the amount of volume he went out of his little mouth.

"Eichi, what did I say about yelling on the table?" The father of the children said eyeing his youngest child.

"To always use your whispered voice. Okay, dad," he said in his normal voice and started eating the breakfast that is served for him. It was a normal quiet breakfast with a little chat from time to time until everyone is finished eating and the children started walking to their school. Living in the city made the little ones be crowded with dozen of people every day.