Thank you so much!! :)

All I want to say is that I'm thankful to all of you for making this book reaching up to 128 reads!! I'm smiling all the way! Thank you so much for OwODragon for suggesting this awesome and very cool anime! I couldn't have started watching or even making a story based on this anime, so thank you so much!

I also want to thank all the people who add this to their reading list and for those who voted the chapters. Thank you for veryrare999 chloeblackwolf2 IanoSubaki for adding them in your reading list. Thank you again for the person who requested me do to this in the first place for voting and being the one who inspired me to keep on making this book. I'm so happy right now!!

I also want to apologize for anyone who a recently offended or hurt in some way throughout the story. I didn't mean to hurt anyone and I'm just doing this out of fun and not to cause any harm to any of you. So please if I have hurt anyone or I offended in any way, let us talk things out. I don't want to make anyone hate me for something I don't know. So, sorry again and let us just be friends. Alright :)

Also, the next chapter will be somewhere this week and I'm not sure what exactly the exact date but hope you guys patiently wait for and keep an eye watching for the next chapter! 

Take care, stay safe, stay healthy, and stay home!