Chapter 27 Jinja Kuragari

A/n: Before we start, we all know that Kimi No Nawa was released in Japan on December 14, 2016. But for the sake of this plot, and since it is such a wonderful movie; just thought that the movie is releasing much much earlier than the real release date. We're good? Okay! Enjoy the story!

-----------

Keywords:

Y/n: Your Name

L/n: Last Name

F/j/d: Favorite Japanese Dish

-----------

- Previously on chapter 26 -

"Dad, there you are." He said as he looks towards his dad before landing at Y/n. His eyes go wild and his cheeks turned pink. "Dad?"

"Yeah, son?"

"What is the 3rd Ace doing here with you?" He asked trying to control his shuttered face. Y/n giggled and stretch out her hand.

"Hello. I'm just here to fix something with your dad. Sorry again sir for earlier."

"I told you, it's quite fine. Son, why do you take a seat next to L/n-san, hmm?" He said. Y/n move aside for the boy to sit next to her. The boy doesn't know what was going on but followed his dad's order.

"L/n-san, this is my son. Jinja Kuragari."

"Nice to meet you," Y/n said with a smile. Kuragari smiled as well to her. 

Third-person POV

"It was nice meeting you, sir." Y/m smiled and bow a bit towards Jinja's father. 

"Likewise." He said, smiling as well. Y/n look over to Jinja who is just coming out from the coffee shop with his new guitar strap behind his back. 

He walks towards you both with an excited smile. "See you soon, dad." He said.

"Make sure to came back home before lunch." He said and started walking away. Jinja then breathes in the air happily before looking towards you.

"You ready to go?" You nod your head and both of you started to walk away from the coffee shop. 

"You know, Jinja."

"Call me Kuragari."

You repeated what you said right after. "I'm fine walking back to the training camp."

He shakes his head, "I'm willing to go escort you back. A famous girl like you is surely always surrounded by fans." 

You laugh at this. "True but I can assure you that I don't usually got notice easily."

"Is it because of the new look?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, right. So, there wouldn't be a problem if I yelled out that you are here then."

"What? Why would you do that?" You asked him, stopping on your track. He chuckled. 

"To make it fun."

"Excuse me, Kuragari. You might be older than me for two years, that doesn't mean that you do something to me like that."

"What? People like you love being surrounded by fans. It makes them famous."

"They do them, I do me." You then started walking with him then shortly following behind.

"Hey, I didn't mean to sound rude. I thought every famous people all want is to get attention." He said walking beside you. You sigh and look at him.