Chapter 26 Nekoma's Trainning Camp

Keywords:

Y/n: Your name

L/n: Last name

----------

- Previously on chapter 23, before the sudden OVA arc -

"You look cuter than in photos and tv! Hot as well." I blush out hard hearing that from another girl older than me. "Ohhh, I didn't know you are this tall! Based on Ryu's photos you are the same height as him or was he just edited that photo?"

"Seiko don't tell that to Y/n!" Tanaka yelled out embarrassed making Seako just laugh it off. I look at her confused.

"What? You lost me there." She only smiles and started hugging me.

"You really are one sexy chick! No wonder a lot of boys are fanboying over you! And my brother isn't an exception."

"Seako!" Does she really have to say that out loud?! 

Your POV

"Nice serve!" Both me and Nishinoya said in unison as the ball flew past the net. Our opponent receives the ball perfectly before the ball is set to us once more. 

We were able to receive the ball as Kageyama set a toss towards Hinata where they did their famous quick attack that stunned our opponent, gaining us a point. "All right!" We all yelled out happily. Our hands raise in the air as we celebrate a little by achieved to get a point.

Kageyama serves the ball next making it past the net and once our opponent about to receive, he wasn't able to receive it perfectly making it send slightly backward from him. "Sorry! Cover for me!" 

They manage to spike the ball towards our net by passing through our blocks. But the ball decreased its acceleration by the block earlier. The ball went on the tip of one of ur blocker's fingers making it reduce its speed. Just as Shoyo touch the ground, he was quick to do the same move he did earlier. "Nice, Hinata!" 

"Eikichi! Stop their #10!" I presume their captain yells out to his teammate that messes up his receive earlier. Kagayema set the ball once more towards Hinata, Eikichi-kun wasn't able to completely block the ball making Shoyo's spike to gain us another point. 

"Oh, right! We won!" I yelled out happily, jumping on my place in joy. I'm at the side, watching the game played out. Once Shoyo and Kageyama made a grand opening and after Hinata spew out his inside and cleaning the floor. I was then sent standing with the others as Hinata and Kageyama stand in their position.

I am just a substitute after all and not really a regular. Even at the time that I am in their team. "You really like winning, huh," Suga said out beside me. I look at him and smiled.

"Of course I do! The feeling of winning is always the best!" I nod my head happily. "And also because I can see Shoyo and Kageyama's quick attack once again! This is so exciting!"

Suga only chuckled out and pat my head like I'm a kid which I didn't mind. I always like being pat on the head. It makes me feel like they are proud of me. Dad always does this to me, and rarely enough, even mom does this to me when I was just Eichi's age. "Y/n!" 

I look over to the side. Coach gestured me to came over to him. "Excuse me, Suga," I said to him. He smiled and let me pass. I walk over to coach Ukai and stand in front of him. "You need me, coach?" I asked him.

He looks behind me then at the side. I did the same and notice that Bokuto and Akaashi are just standing on the far side of the coast. I look at the side to see Kuroo and Kenma, and on my other side is Suga and the others. "What are you look at..."