Chapter 14 Y/n's weekend fiasco pt 3

Keywords:

Y/n: Your name

L/n: Last name

F/m/n: Fake male name

F/a: Favorite Animal

F/f: Favorite food

F/d: Favorite drink

----------

Thirdperson view:

Oikawa is seen sitting on the benches under a tree. The leaves are falling so softly to the ground. His face doesn't show any childish expression. Not much any of his expression that can be seen by dozen. There weren't a lot of people walking in the park at the moment. His gaze is just locked on the girl with two kids beside her. 'They look so happy.' 

Thoughts running in his mind. The winds are smoothing up the eagerness him talking to his friend again. Even with the wind blowing through his brown hair his mind is occupied with sadness and all of his happy thoughts of the past seem too sad now to remember. 

"Hey, uncle!" His nephew walks towards him with a water bottle. Next to him is Seiko who is jogging his way towards them. Takeru walks towards his uncle and took his seat next to him. 

Seiko reached them with Oikawa still have his gaze locked with Y/n and the two other kids a few meters away from where they are. "Can't you go any slower?" Seiko asks Takeru who only ignored him. "Of course you wouldn't answer." Plumping down on the green grass and look around the park. 

It was a quiet, calm, pleasant park they have gone to. The wind is not too warm nor too cold for anyone at the time and everyone was just enjoying their time at the park. The three seated quietly watching others go around having talks and laughs. The kids playing around; hide n' seek, tag, and chasing each other around. 

"C'mon let-"

"Is that Eichi?" Takeru asks standing up from the bench and squinted his eyes. Seiko followed his gaze with curiosity and makes him wonder who Eichi is he talking about? Oikawa on the other hand groan and want to walk away but he doesn't have any trust towards the babysitter his ex got for him for the time being. 

Y/n smile shines brightly with her hands tucked in her pockets. Her glasses make her look more 'handsome' (beautiful) and cute. Her hair went along with the wind as she stands against the tree watching the two kids play around. "You got it!"

"I thought you're gonna fall." Y/n pouted out making Eichi laugh at her. She gave him a playful glare while Eichi just sways his hips while mocking his sister. His friend just laughs seeing the siblings having their time and teasing each other playfully. 

"Isn't that Y/n?" Seiko said softly and stand up. He looks over to Oikawa who is not moving on his seat but he was looking away from them. He didn't mind and doesn't think anything of him. "Let's head there and said, Hi." 

Takeru got up fastly and walk beside him. He agrees with him. "Oikawa-kun, you're coming?" Oikawa just signaled that he doesn't feel like getting up. "Suit yourself." And head them off towards them.

"Heeey!" Seiko yelled out getting the three's attention. Oikawa watches from the bench seeing Seiko and his nephew get closer and closer to them but further and further from him. "I didn't know you will be here!"

Y/n smile at him. "Well, I didn't know you were here!" 

"Takeru?" Takeru looks towards Eichi who called him. 

"Hi! Nice to meet you again, Takeru!" Eichi said giving him a friendly smile. Takeru got futtered but returned the gesture. 

"Is he the one that I was supposed to help you to babysit? He looks so well mannered!"