Chapter 25 Confession

No one POV
First thing in the morning. You woke up from your comforting bed, the shinninng rays of the morning sun cast through your window. You couldn't believe that you are feeling joyous today.

Smiling, you got up from your warm covers and stretch out your libs. Yawning right after, you open your eyes happily. Skipping towards your closet you, you scan inside to look for a certain attire. Yesterday was one of the best day you ever have.

Once the boys were done with their practice, one of them walk you through the night. You never ask why he have to go with you and walk you home after having a late night snack.

Once outside your dad's apartment, he then grab your attention by holding onto your hand. Looking back at him, you saw him look down towards your lips. Confused, you look questioned him. He just smiled and pulled you closer to him.

Your body against him. Surprised, he lean towards your ear. His voice is soft, smooth, and sexy. Which made your blush at the though of that. His warm breath brush against your ear.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"H A P P Y   A P R I L   F O O L ' S   D A Y ! ! !"

Author-chan: Happy april- *gets smack by angry readers*

Author-chan: *start running away* I-I'm sorry! 😂😂

*got knock out by running into a open door*

XP