Chapter 18 The Captain and the disguise

A/n: Edit date is Dec 23, 2020. I'll be editing a few of the parts (a lot) and to fix Kita, Atsumu, Osamu, and the entire plot of this chapter. Since I want you guys to have a break from all the drama and have some peaceful chapter for once. Again, Happy Advance Merry Christmas and an Advance Happy New New Year to you guys!!

----------

Keywords:

Y/n: Your name

F/m/n: Fake male name

L/n: Last name

F/f: Favorite food

H/l: Hair length

H/c: Hair color

E/c: Eye color

----------

Thirdperson View:

- 7 days before Y/n's birthday- 

Y/n woke up from the ringing of her phone's alarm. She went up from her bed and do some stretching before looking around her room. She scatch her face and rubs her eyes hoping that her tiredness with decreases when she does that but it didn't. Looking back at her unfixed bed and look at the time. "5:30 am... Still earlier to head to school." She mumbled and laid down on her comfy bed with the blanket covering her giving her warmth. 

"Just 5 mins and I'll be up." She said to herself in a raspy morning voice before she falls asleep with a soft snore erupted from her mouth. While she was sleeping the lights turned on from the kitchen. A heavy yawn erupted from his mouth and look around the kitchen for anything that he can cook for breakfast. 

The shelves are full of food the same goes for the fridge. "Morning." A raspy voice sounded from the wall that is separating that kitchen from the dining area. Osamu looks at the entrance of the kitchen seeing Atsumu all awake with a bored expression. "Cooking for the L/n family." He said.

"So what?"

"I didn't say anything that I'm against it. I can't practically make any loud sound in here as it will make the owner of this house awake." Osamu looks at his twin in surprise.

"Since when do you care for others?"

"Since the time I meet Y/n. And by the way, I do care for others since the beginning." Atsumu said and walk towards him. "So, what you cooking for today's breakfast." 

"I don't know. Something special maybe." Osamu said towards Atsumu who grab both an apron. The other one, he tosses it towards his twin. "Wait, your cooking?" Osamu asks couldn't believe what he is seeing. 

"Yeah so? Can't a guy cook?"

"Your getting weirder every single day." Atsumu didn't mind what Osamu said and look around the place for anything that they can eat. "Your serious?"

"As serious as I am doing right now, yes. Now, let's start cooking breakfast." Atsumu said getting the ingredients they might need for breakfast. Being to focus on volleyball and doesn't have any idea how to cook he just grabs random ingredients he can get his hands on. 

"What are we even cooking?" Osamu asks his brother who is placing down random food on the table."I thought you're a cooking genius. Can't you think of anything that we can cook?" Osamu smirk and push light his brother aside and look at the food he placed down.

"Sure... but I need help." Atsumu smiled at his brother and both of them started cooking. Osamu took the harder part while Atsumu took the easier part as he is only beginning to cook. 

After sometime Y/n jolted up awake with her eyes shot wide open. She is breathing lightly but her sigh is a bit blurry. She can hear a ringing sound in her ear and felt she is going to pass out at any moment. She tries to move her hands to feel something from her bed and felt the soft covers and the pillow. She sighs in relief that she was now in reality. From her short sleep, she dreamed of something she rather wants to forget for a very long time.