Chapter 21 D' special Day

Keywords:

Y/n: Your name

L/n: Last name

F/m/n: Fake male name

E/c: Eye color

H/c: Hair color

F/f: Favorite food

F/c: Favorite color

S/f/c: Second favorite color

F/f: Favorite flower

----------

Your POV

I walk over to the twin at a hurried pace. I look over to them to hear them talking to each other. According to what I can hear from this distance is something like there is some sort of competition. I did hear the word Suna came out from Osamu's mouth. I walk closer and cast my shadow on them.

"So, what can I help you with?" They look surprised to see me. I wouldn't, they are just talking like normal people while seating on the ground. Osamu then stood up from where he sat and look over to Atsumu.

"I leave you with this, Tsumu." that he walk away making Atsumu left with me. I raise my eyebrows while looking at him as calmly as I can do. "So...?"

Atsumu cough and stand up dusting himself. I waited for him to answer my question as he tries to say the words. "... We need your help at the gym."

"I know that but what kind?"

"We have trouble taking out the net!" Net? What?

"Net?"

"Yeah."

"The net. The net that we use for practice and competitions?"

"Yeah, that net. What else are you even thinking."

"The net?"

"Yes!" Well, that made him annoyed. I sigh.

"Okay, what about the net?" I ask him.

"It's stuck."

"On the ground?" Honestly, he isn't making any sense to his help. Did we have to turn around for this? Unbelievable.

"Ah, yeah..." I sigh and pinch myself to see if this is a weird dream-making Atsumu to look at me confused. "What are you doing?"

"Pinching myself to see if this is real or not," I said bluntly to him.

"Is there a problem?" He then asks me suddenly. Is it that noticeable that something is going into my mind that everything around me suddenly doesn't make sense? Ever since the call dad has earlier it makes me feel this warning feeling. There is something dad isn't telling me and since I don't like secrets, especially when it comes to my family.

"Nothing, don't mind that," I said to him. I'm sure he didn't take that when he walked closer to me.

"I'm not an idiot to just believe something like that. We have been close and I know that look o your face."

"What look? This look..." I made a funny face making him to chuckled. "What?"

"You know what I mean." I sigh.

"As I said, it's nothing. Now, let get in the gym." I walk ahead not wanting to talk to him any longer. This isn't his problem, it's a family problem. I think, or it is just my problem. Whatever it is, I can't let anyone know about what I saw. I don't want them to be involved in this.

We both headed towards the gym where dad is already talking to the coach outside. The gym's door is closed but I can hear several voices inside. "Is there a match happening inside? I can hear unfamiliar voices inside."