Chapter 6 Protector or Monster?

Keywords:
F/n- First name
L/n- Last name
F/m/n- Fake male name
-----------
Third-person View:

~Flashback~

"I'm crushing him. I'm serious," Tanaka said from the background as Kageyama with Y/n looked over to Oikawa giving him a serious face. The last match started with Y/n is not playing surprising her team and the other team.

"He isn't playing?" Hinata asks Ennoshita.

"He said he has a phone call to make," he said to him. Hinata nodded and look over to Y/n who is typing out a number on her phone before heading out of the gym to take the call.

"Hello," Y/n whispered out to her phone with her hand cupped over her mouth.

"Who is this?" the voice from the other side asked.

"My name isn't important, Kuroo-chan," Y/n stated with a small smile formed.

"How'd you got my number? Who the heck are you?"

"You seriously don't know me? Well that sucks, I remember you and this is what I got after a year. That's just disappointing, man."

"Y/n?"

"Who else? Your mother? Of course, it's me, roster head." Y/n snickered out to the phone as the other side of the line hearing something hitting the ground and the person yelling out to someone.

Y/n laughs it quietly wondering, what the heck is happening on the other side of the line.

"You okay?" Y/n asks out to the phone.

"Y/n?"

"Hello, Kenma! It's been a while," she said.

"What do you mean? It's been a year."

"Ehehe, same old Kenma."

"What'd you call?" Kuroo asks this time.

"Well roster head, I was thinking if you will let my team practice with your team?"

"You have a team?" Kenma ask.

"Of course she has a team," Kuroo said towards Kenma who seems didn't care.

"Who is your new team?" Kuroo asks after.

"It's the 'Flightless Bird' that everyone keeps on calling the school."

"Karasuno High School?" Kenma asks. "You're all over there?"

"Yep! I joined the team and I wanted to help them since I'm not a regular player and just an extra I wanted to make them well prepared for the upcoming Summer Inter-High Volleyball."

"You serious?" Kuroo asks her.

"Do I make jokes like this? Who thinks am I? You?" Y/n can hear Kenma chuckled at this as Kuroo on the other side just smiled out.

"Alright then, Ace. I'll talk to Couch. Your school is already asking him several times for a practice match. Guess he has another reason to accept it."

"Really! Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" Y/n said happily.

"Anything for over favorite girl ace," Kuroo said.

"How's life there Y/n?" Kenma asks her.

"It's been a blast! Everyone on the team is so nice and energetic. Oh, that reminds me. You better be ready for the practice match guys. You'll need it!"