Chapter 7 Day with a win

Author's Note: Welcome to this new chapter! So Vote, Comment, and Share for more chapter for the future. Mind to tell you guys that I won't be able to update more often next month since the class start on Sept 7 so I will be pretty much busy when that started up. 

Apologies for any wrong grammar and spelling all throughout this chapter. If you guys don't know the song that will be here, you are free to listen to it.  Anyway... Enjoy!

----------

Keywords:

F/n- First name

L/n- Last name

F/m/n- Fake male name

F/c- Favorite color

F/s- Favorite snack

F/d- Favorite drink

----------

Third-person view:

Heading away for a whole day excites the whole being of Y/n. She wanted nothing more but to prove that strength came from not by a single person but to everyone that came to work together to became strong. Has an image that everyone she ever works with is strong all together and not by a single person. 

As she walks through the sidewalk with a strap of her bag hang from her right shoulder and headset attach to her ears. The music boomed through her ears and the beats keep her moving. It makes her mind at ease and the chances of her playing until the Nationals are getting shorter by the time she is almost hit by a speeding vehicle. 

The music makes her calm down, it somehow makes her mind somewhere she wants. Her world whenever she hears or sings any type of music. The first ambition is to be a singer but now, all she wants is to play and win. 

Shaking her head dismissing that mind off and steeped in the park. There were supposed to meet under a giant tree that is placed somewhere in the middle of the park. Walking there everyone is there with Hinata waving at her relief that she made it safe. 

"Sorry for coming in late," she said smiling at them. 

"You made it!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Why not? It's just a couple of minutes from the house," she said to him as she place hear headset around her neck. "Let's go?" she asks.

"Kiyoko-san isn't here yet," Hinata said stopping her from walking away.

"Oh right! She told me she would be late for a couple of minutes. So let's wait here." she said to them. 

"Awesome! Hey Shoyo..." as Nishinoya and Hinata talk about the different topics but mostly about volleyball as they stand under the shade of the tree, Y/n climb up the tree and sit on one of the branches before humming to the song her phone is playing through her headset. 

"Stuck in a limbo (Here we go)
Me and my sins go (Toe-to-toe oh oh oh)
I played a vicious part (Whoa)
I broke an unfair share of hearts
I'm about to blow
So if you come around then you should know
I'll tear you up in two
Go ahead walk it off if you know what's best for you.
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh oh
I'm no good for you (No)
This heart ain't built for two so
Runaway, runaway" She sang through the song as she stared up from the rustling leaves from the wind. 

It's almost summer and spring is almost ended as it was the last month before the summer break.

As she singed through the wind with a headset on her ears, two boys couldn't help but be admired or trap in the dangling strings that she is producing through her sing. 
It's soft and majestic. Like an angel came down from heaven to sing from the tree.