Chapter 11 Nekoma vs Karasuno

I just notice that the last chapter is short. So let me give you guys this much longer chapter as a return back for making the last chapter short. Enjoy and advance apologies for any errors on the way!

----------

Keywords:

Y/n: Your name

L/n: Last name

N/n: Nickname

F/m/n: Fake male name

f/f: Favorite food

f/d: Favorite drink

----------

Your POV (Did I surprise you there?)

To think that it's finally the time. It's been what? A year? Ehehe... it's been a long time since I last saw there faces. Kenma's faces still are the same as I remember. The blonde with black strands. Those cat-like eyes of his are pretty much worth looking for. The bed-head captain.. still the same captain I know. His dark black hair is still messy as ever and still with his genuine smirks. They are still the same, never did they change a bit.

Now that they have new teammates, I wonder how they go along with the new players. So much for them to recognize me. I can't blame them. I have a lot of changes for a year. Sure enough, they would recognize my gameplay... I'm sure they will.

Heading off away from Daichi as headed back to Kiyoko's side to help things set up.

"Hey, Kiyoko~" Started with a small smile. "Want any help?"

"I'm fine. You don't have to, it's my job to be doing this. You should head on and stretch out your limbs before the match start."

"Aww~ you are so generous but-" I took the clean towels. "-I'm your boyfriend, remember." giving her a wink before continuing my way. I can't believe that work. I can see she is blushing and felt myself laugh a little.

'Such a goddess needed to be protected.' I thought out with my smile.

I have always been biased for both genders. It's love anyway, there is no rule for not loving the person you love. I love them as friends and best friends. Such wonderful people needed to be treated well.

"Say, Kiyoko-san. Do you have any love couple feelings kind of way towards to anyone?" She perked up towards me with a sly smile formed.

"I- well..."

"Oh, I'm just teasing you. You don't have to tell me. It's not my job to know." I pat her back gently and look at the others. "Well then, I'm heading off. Talk to you later then!"

Off I go leaving the beautiful goddess behind and headed to the others who are getting ready for the practice-match. I lined up with everyone else with my jersey on.

"Let me be frank." Daichi started. "We've all just met. We're awkward and fragmented. But regardless, we're faced with our first match. We know nothing about Nekoma's team, not the kind of walls we'll hit. Except for F/m/n who build up a plan just in case anything went wrong."

"You did what?" Sugawara ask me as I smiled out.

"Anything to help you guys win. It will still be my match but I saw this time to help you guys in any way I can. Even if I stayed benched for the rest of the game. So be it!" Why do I feel so hyped? I should be whining for not able to play in court.

"That was so thoughtful!" both Tanaka and Nishinoya cried out making me look at them holding onto me laugh. "You're the best f/m/n-chan!"

Daichi called out to our attention. "All right, everyone calms down." Which work. "But when we find a wall, that's the chance to go and jump for it." Anything truly is possible. Every time Daichi says something on every match, it always makes everyone so hyped out. His disease is prodigious.