Chapter 5 The two missing piece

Author's note: For any question regarding this book, comment down your questions and I'll answer them as soon as I read it. I give you guys this 9000+ words for not updating the last two days ago! Enjoy so vote and share, comment for more chapters... Stay well

----------

Keywords:

F/n: First name

L/n: Last name

F/m/n: Fake male name

----------

Third-person View:

The sun is going down, as the bus ride heading home is quiet for the whole rode. Everyone is asleep inside the bus while Sensei Ittutse is driving the rent bus back to Karasuno's High School.

While everyone is asleep, one person stayed awake looking at her phone intensively. Burning her sigh straight on the screen. Kiyoko is beside her asleep with her head placed on her shoulder.

"L/n?"

"Huh?" she looks from the driver seat seeing her sensei looking by the rearview mirror to her.

"I'm not sure you can compete with the upcoming Inter-High match.I-it's not that I'm pushing you down. Your playing is awesome, like an ace! That's is what we needed to win against the other school."

"Sorry, Sensei but what?" she asks confused. She is sure to place a male for gender and her male name in the application before passing it to Daichi.

"It might seem that you wouldn't able to join for the upcoming Inter-High preliminaries."

"What? Why?" she asked her sensei complete shock. Why is that? She didn't do anything wrong, does she? It's all in the form, is it because she is a girl? She couldn't handle a serve that the boys put on? She's been training with her friends for years, one being in the top ace. She is certain she can outmatch any boys match.

"Affurtunatly someone called out to me after the game. The called stated that you're a female?" he asks out to her. She didn't react suspiciously or making an expression that scared off, she gave him a soft smile instead.

"I believe it's just a prank call, Sensei. I have a lot of enemies back at Aoba Joshai High School and make them see my play earlier might have scared them and started pulling me out of the game. People these days really will do everything to win, right." she said calmly to his sensei who sighs out relief.

"I'm glad that pulling you out of the club will be denied. I apologize L/n-chan. I hate to pull someone who can easily beat a powerhouse like Seijoh's team."

"Oh don't sweat it, Sensei. I'm just glad we are in the same mind." She said to him before her phone vibrates indicating someone messaged her.

"Iwa-chan: 

Glad you're able to return, Ace. I'm wasn't expecting you to be that guy, you should start fixing your disguise, the coach had his eyes on you. Also, next time. Don't hesitate to crash Shittyzawa with a ball whenever he got to close to you.

P.S: We'll beat you next time. That next time we will win for sure."

She stresses out over the 'prank call' was then a little ease up from the message. She replied with a simple 'Okay and miss you' text before shutting her phone down. Her mind drifted off towards the 'prank call' she called out. Who is this caller?