Chapter 12 Y/n's weekend fiasco pt. 1

Author's note: I give you guys part 1 of the Y/n's weekend fiasco! I hope you'll very much enjoy this chapter! Sorry for the late update but I hurried this off at the end because I don't want you guys to wait any longer.

----------

Keywords:

F/n: First name

L/n: Last name

F/m/n: Fake male name

F/c: Favorite color

----------

Third-person View:

"Everyone, you all did a good job in today's matches against Nekoma. Inter-High preliminaries begin on June 2nd." Sensei Ittetsu gradually said to all of them inside the gym. They all just arrived back home after the long day match with Nekoma.

Everyone in the team all sited down on the clean polish floor of their school's gym. All ears towards their Sensei and Coach as they both speak up for the up-coming preliminaries 2 months away from now.

"There are no district preliminaries in Miyagi, so we go straight to prefectural preliminaries. Out of about 60 teams in the prefecture, only one will go to the Nationals. Lose one match and the journey ends. If you want to take revenge on Nekoma, you must take first place in Miyagi. There's no other way. Second place wouldn't do." Coach Ukai crossed both of his arms with a confident face on him.

"Of course, they'll have to win the battle to represent Tokyo, as well." he continues.

"Those guys can do it." Tanaka loudly stated out. Nishinoya agrees as well before both of their noses sprout out white-hot smoke as a sign of deep hot confidence about Nekoma winning.

With all of the announcements that have been said, everyone headed out to head home. Tomorrow is another day in school and more upcoming intense practice tomorrow. Y/n decided to walk alone for the night against Nishinoya, Hinata, and Kageyama's attempt to bring her home.

"I'll text you guys when I'm fully head back," she said to three of them.

"If you ever head back alive," Kageyama said to her making Nishinoya hit his head making him glare towards the short libero.

"But your mom said-" Y/n cut Hinata in mid of his protest with her finger touching Hinata's lips.

"I got this. It's pretty late so there wouldn't be any fast-moving cars appearing out of nowhere."

"That's the point!" They all said at the same time. Y/n sighs out defeat but she couldn't let them go with her for her reason.

"Alright." All of them gave each other a high five as Y/n took out her phone and opened up her message box. She started typing out a message to her brother before pressing send.

"Came on!" Hinata jump right onto Y/n's back making her be pushed back a little from the sudden heaviness on her back. She couldn't believe she will be doing this to them.

As they walk towards the location of Y/n house, they have a conversation about the things they all like and things they don't know about each other. Y/n in the meanwhile kept quiet because she was too busy thinking about next week in court. Again.

Her phone buzz out a notification cutting of her thought about next week in court with her whole family. Fishing it out, she stops walking just in case she got hit or hit by someone or something. The screen from her phone light her face with her left-hand tuff in her Karasuno black jacket with the other holding onto her f/c phone.

"You got one new notification." appeared on the screen of her phone. Taking it a look she read the new notification she got. "You have one message from Gay Boy Not." she snickered out at the nickname.