Chapter 15 The Letter to Hyogo

Keywords:

Yn: Your name

L/n: Last name

F/m/n: Fake male name

E/c: Eye color

H/l: Hair length

H/c: Hair color

----------

Third-person POV

This is where it's ended. Just days before, she was having the time of her life. Smiling at everything that ever happened. Keeping all the precious memories inside her empty lock storage room in her mind. Every time she wants to keep something forever, it ends at the badest time. Can't a person like her deserve what she deserves? Or was that faith has more pages for her to write. Life, her life is complicated. Now that she is with her father, but now she is separated from her siblings. She lost another group of friends, she repeated the same mistake as the last time. With no goodbyes? She hated to admit it, she has to go without seeing the sad faces of the disappointment of her friends. Every happy moment of her rush through the deep silence of the vivid atmosphere circling the group. 

"Where are you heading now?" Sugawara broke the silence. His voice ringed through the place. Arthur shrugs but keeps his posture straight.

"My mother and father decided that we will be moving again. Though, sadly, I'll never see her again after we move out but." He keeps a smile plastered on his face. Grabbing Sugawara's shoulder. "A little birdy once stated to keep every smile keep on your face. It makes things better that way." 

"Is this little birdy is, her?" Nishinoya asks. Arthur just chuckled. 

"Maybe but it's a great phrase isn't it?" He looks at them. "Look, we all going to miss her even hated her for not telling anything. Hinata must be the worst one right now but, I have a feeling she will be missing you guys as well." 

Though all shed in tears and grief. All are clutching not to show any tears rolling down their watery eyes. Deep shadows are cast over their eyes. No one speaks, no one said anything. They are just plain hurt. Arthur sighs, he knows he can't do anything. 

"You guys go ahead. you have classes to attend too." He patted Sugawara at the back with a free smile. He looks over to Kiyoko who is trying her best not to shed any more tears. He went over to her and hand her his clean handkerchief. 

"Here. It's clean so don't worry." He said and smiled at her. Kiyoko denied it at first but Arthur persistence for her to accept it. "It's sad to see a girl cry you know. Especially a Goddess like yourself." He whispered to her making her blush out and accept the offer. 

"You can keep it, Goddess." And walk away from them. Kiyoko clutches over the clean handkerchief and smells it. It smells like her. 'Hope you'll come back.'

Class started normally except for the two spaces in the room of Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. The chairs are taken out as the message got to the principle that two students wouldn't be attending their classes anymore. Sad to admit it, but girls are crying and moaning for her to come back. Still do not know that she is a she and not a he. 

"Tsukishima, you can go to other groups for your project or you are willing to continue your work. What you two left off." It's almost the end of the morning class and they are having to talk about their project for next month. Tsukishima thought about it and smiled. Forcing one that is. "I'll continue the work if you wouldn't mind."

"Of course not. How's the process anyway? You need any help?" His teacher asks him. He shook his head. "Everything is doing alright. It's already half finish."