Chapter 16 The Inter-High begins!

Keyword:

Y/n: Your name

L/n: Last name

F/m/n: Fake male name

----------

Third-person view:

"They are the flightless crows." One of the people whispered to his friend about the appearance of the 'Flightless crows' that is walking inside. They all gave off dark auras to them. Tanaka is more willing to show what they are really made of about to say something to them but as always. Daichi came in and stop his plan for it even starts. 

They walk past them after whispered about Asahi being a drug dealer and whatnots rumors spread across the place. Asahi now felt overwhelmed with disappointment as Sugawara and Daichi sighs out. They walk in with Kiyoko right behind them following them towards the court. 

"Do I look more unnoticed?" 

"Ah yeah. You look like a runaway thief who just got out of jail!" 

"I don't look such a thing."

"How is a Police Trobe blue dress with a white face mask and black shoes doesn't look like a criminal is in loose?"

"I- I see your point there. But this is the only dress I have and we are in a hurry."

"Why are you starring at me for?"

"I have to literally have to wake you up for 15 mins straight!"

Before giving her a smirk. "So little nicely-nice princess doesn't want to leave her prince charming back home." She blushes out and looks away. She mumbled out a few words making Atsumu give her a lazy smile. "Aww, come here!"

"H-Hey stop it!" Y/n laughs as Atsumu messes her short hair that is not started to grow longer than before. Osamu who took a short peeked at the two sighs out before coughing to get their attention. 

"You both done messing around? Because people are looking at us." They both turned around and saw people looking at them weirdly. 

"Aaaa- Well!" Y/n stand up and brush herself. "Let's head inside now." She said smiling pushing aside that people are looking at them in the first place. Atsumu and Osamu stand up from where they are peeking through and started walking inside the campus. 

"Why are we here anyway?"

"Princess here wants to see her old teammates and cheer them on."

"How do you know that?"

"I was there when she said to that bald-cut guy and four-eyes about some kind of surprise," Atsumu replied to Osamu's question. Osamu just grunts and walks faster to catch up with Y/n who is a bit far away from them. Both Atsumu and Osamu wear casual clothes with Y/n having the one wearing formal wear. 

Y/n walks a bit faster to reach the guys and hopes she can watch them played the game. 'I wonder how Hinata is holding up?'

As she walks towards the entrance and taking a step to the stairs leading to the entrance door she bumps into someone making her fall a bit backward but Osamu was able to hold onto her to get back to her stance. 

"You okay there?" He whispered to her. She nods and looks to the person she bumps to apologize and saw Iwaizumi looking at her. 

"Iwa-chan?" She asks making sure she wasn't hallucinating again. After she was sent to live with her dad everything in her life just went out backward. Except for meeting the twins again but she felt a dark void building up inside her. She doesn't belong to the place. It's just new and too quiet. 'Why is it too quiet?' She mostly asks herself.