Chapter 1 The End and the Beginning

This story is requested by OwODragon, thank you for requesting this anime! I love it and I learned a lot about the mechanics of the game. Even though I'm not fond of playing volleyball I still try to make this story the very best I can go. Sit down and relax as I tell you the story of Y/n L/n's life in the game of volleyball! Enjoy :)

Disclaimers: Haikyuu!! doesn't belong to me neither does the book cover.

Haiku!! is written and illustrated by Haruichi Furudate.
----------
Keywords:
F/n - First name
L/n- Last name
F/m/n - Fake male name
----------

Third-person view:

It was another day, an average day to begin with. The school days are just right around the corner. The sun bright up the earth's surroundings hiding any darkness left over from the night. The green grass is dew from the night making it looks like it rained. The sky is bright with the clouds roaming the bright sky of Japan, not a single Columbus cloud in sight. It was a wonderful morning to start anyone's day.

From one of the houses, a window is pushed up with a pair of legs coming out slowly from the window. With a ball tight in between the person's arms as Y/n emerge out from the open window, sneaking outside to play. Landing with a soft thud and quietly run away from home for a moment to play the game the child gone to love.

With Y/n's boyish style hair brush against the cold air with the knee caps place in her knees. A standard t-shirt with athletic shorts with sneakers run through the sidewalk avoiding anyone who might bump into. Coming across a familiar orange hair who is waiting by the road.

"You're up early." the boy said taking notice of the person sneaking away from home for a while.

"You all know I can't handle anyone's voice back home." Y/n responds with the ball still attached between her arm. Getting a good grip onto the ball, the 16 yrs. old teenager smile. "Good morning, Hinata." 

Shoyo Hinata, one of Y/n L/n's friends ever since they move into town. A boy with orange hair with a height of approximately 162.8 cm (5'4.1"). He smiled and rode on his bike. "Morning too, Y/n," he whispered out to her.

"Ready to go?" she asked him making him nodded his head and they both started exercising with the ball still in hands. Following the path, they always took to gain a lot of stamina as Hinata bike his way while Y/n jogged the path up to the mountain.

It didn't take long for them to come back and did little warm-ups before started practicing playing. Y/n being the setter while Hinata being able to spike the ball to the ground. Y/n always take amaze how a kid with the shorted height for a volleyball player to play can jump twice their height. They did this for a couple of times before doing some stretchings and headed home.

"Are you going to join the volleyball club tomorrow? You are one of the top aces." Hinata spoke out while they walk home.

"Who knows. I may be a female from the inside but doing this male act is something else." Hinata looks at Y/n to examine his friend's features. Y/n's face is but feminine and acts as a male but the emotion is something far different from the male.

Reaching home, Hinata stop by as he watches Y/n wave him goodbye and climb up the window that was open for the sneaking person to came in again. Hinata then left after as they begin getting ready for school.

The next day came in after the sound of knocking can be heard from a certain room. Waking up groaning annoyed, Y/n toss the blanket away to the ground and opened the door.

"What!" Y/n yelled out.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. The first day of school is here." Y/n brother said looking at his sibling with a neutral look.