Confused

**Marinette is still transformed as LADYBUG**

Marinette looked up at Adrien.
He fell for her twice??
Her heart skipped a beat.
They both fell for each
other twice.

Marinette was in shock. Her cheeks were turning pink and her heart was beating faster by the second.

Marinette looked at the ground in hopes that Adrien wouldnt see her now red face.

As she was looking at her spotted feet she felt Adriens hand on her cheek making her look at him.

Their eyes locked.
Emerald green eyes met with her Bluebell eyes.
An endless swirl of blue and green.

They were both unconsciously leaning in.

Their eyes were beginning to close and their mouths were only inches a part.

They kept getting closer and closer and now they were only a mere centimeter a part.

Their hearts were skipping beats.

This was finally the moment they would kiss and they would both remember it.

Their lips were just about to touch before they heard a knock on the door. Marinette sprung back and quickly whispered to Adrien

"I should go..."

And before Adrien could respond his lady was out his window jumping and soaring through the roofs of Paris.

Adrien stood up and opened his door only to see Nathalie.

"Hello Nathalie"
Adrien said. With a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"Hello Adrien. Your father wanted me to inform you that he will be leaving to Japan for a new Fashion show. He is a guest of honor there. I will be going with him to assist him and make sure his schedule is good. We will be gone for 2 weeks maybe 3 if things go well. So your schedule is clear for those 2-3 weeks. Understood?"
Nathalie said as she was waiting for Adrien to respond.

Adriens mouth was on the floor. He actually had more than 1 hour of "free time"?!
"Uh- y-yes Nathalie! I understand"
Adrien responded.

"Very well then. We will be leaving tonight so goodbye Adrien. Make sure you get plenty of sleep because you have school tomorrow."
Nathalie said.

Just as she turned around to take her leave Adrien stopped her

"Thank you Nathalie, for everything."
Adrien said giving her a soft smile before saying his farewells and closing his door.

Nathalie stayed standing outside his door for a second. Nathalie was not Adriens mother but sometimes it certainly felt like she was. She loves Adrien so much but she tries not to stay attached which is why she acted like a "robot".

Nathalie smiled to herself before going to the limo where Gabriel was waiting for her.

"Lets go Simon"
Gabriel told the 'Gorilla'.

Marinette's POV

Marinette landed on her balcony, opened her trap door and detransformed.
She gave tikki a cookie and went down to try and distract herself from what had just happened.

Adrien and I almost KISSED
She thought to herself.

Marinette tried everything to keep her mind off of "that" incedent. She tried to make her mind and her heart calm down. She was still processing those events.

There were butterflies in her stomach and her heart just wouldnt stop skipping beats.

Oh. My. Gosh-
Marinette thought to herself.
IM GOING TO SEE ADRIEN AT SCHOOL!
Marinette began pacing in her room and overthinking EVERYTHING.

Are things gonna be weird now?
What should I say?!
Should I avoid him?
Is he gonna avoid me?!
Should I look cute tomorrow just in case?
What is he gonna say?!
Oh gosh am I gonna stutter?!
What should I tell Alya?!
Should I have a meeting with the girls?

Marinettes thoughts were running wild.

She made her way back to bed and let her thoughts over come her.

Soon she fell asleep awaiting the next day.

~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO EVERYONE!!!
Im so sorry that I havent updated this story in a WHILEEE.
I have been going through a lot recently and I have also had a writers block 😔

I wont even lie I have thought about discontinuing this story....

But dont worry guys I know what its like to read a story and then having it end without an ending.

So i pinky promise that I will not do that.

Anyways loves, feel free to leave any suggestions for the next chapter!

Dont forget to like and follow me for more miraculous ladybug content!

Bug Out!