Questions and Questions

The next day, Adrien went to school tired and sleep deprived. This was beginning to become his new routine.
Wake up sleep deprived, try to go to sleep, sleep for a maximum of 3 hours, get nightmares, wake up, stay up for 5 hours, then fall asleep for 1 hour.

Adrien was so exhausted. Not just physically but mentally.
He was beginning to become depressed.
These nightmares just- they seemed too real to just be nightmares.
It sounds weird and crazy but it was Adrien's gut feeling.
He was really only going to Ladybug for her to say they he was crazy and that none of that happened.

But things dont always go according to plan now do they?

~That Night~
Ladybug and Cat Noir were patrolling the streets of Paris. Once they were done they both went to the Eiffel tower to meet up and tell each-other what they saw. Anything crime related of course.

Just as Ladybug was about to leave Cat Noir stopped her.

"Ladybug...."
he said as he grabbed her wrist.
"I need some help. Please"

Ladybug looked into Cat Noirs emerald eyes. They didnt shine like they used to. They were dull. His eyes slowly began to fill with tears as he begged her once again for her help.

"Cat Noir w-what happened?"
Ladybug looked into Cat Noirs pleading eyes.
His eyes said it all. Everything he wanted to say but couldnt. She could tell by the way he instantly hugged her.
The way he put his arms around her waist and began to sob in her grasp.
Ladybug wrapped her arms around his neck returning the hug he was giving her.
Their hug felt so natural. It felt like 2 puzzle pieces were being connected.

But....this was wrong.
She loved Adrien.

"Cat Noir what's wrong-?"
Ladybug asked.

"I hurt you..."
He responded. It was barely a whisper and she almost didnt hear him.
"When I was Cat Noir but my suit was white. I hurt you."

"H-How did you know about Cat Blanc-"
Ladybug asked. Its true, how did he know? That was a different timeline that was erased! He didnt know about it and he shouldnt know about it.

"So it did happen? The nightmares are true-"
Cat Noir hugged Ladybug tighter.
"Im so sorry- I- what happened? I killed you Ladybug! Im so sorry"
He kept sobbing in her arms.

He didnt know what happened and he was so sorry. It pained Ladybug to see him so sad.

Could she even tell him the truth though?
She would have to ask Bunnix before telling him anything about what happened in that timeline.

"Cat....I have to ask Bunnix if i can tell you. I promise this will all make sense soon okay?"

Cat Noir nodded his head but he still didnt let her go.
Her warmth, her smell, the way her body felt so good within his arms. Oh how he never wanted to let her go. He just wanted to stay like this. He wanted to wake up beside her every morning and go to sleep in her arms.

"Hey... so I have a friend who is going through some hard times and- he is a really big fan of yours.
W-Would you mind going to his house and staying there for a bit??? I normally um... help him by listening to his problems but I cant tonight. Would you do me that favor??"