Fuzzy Memories

Adrien gasped for hair.
He was covered in sweat.
He was back in his room now.

Adrien looked at his hands and realized that he was back in his bed where he last remembered he was.

He looked to his right and saw Plagg on his pillow sleeping.

Adrien was now more confused than ever

Adrien was now more confused than ever. Of course he figured that it was a really bad nightmare- but this isnt the first time he has had a nightmare where he is transformed but his suit is white.
This nightmare was more intense than the others.
It felt so real.
This cant just be nightmares. They have to mean something...right?

Maybe he should try to look for Bunnix.
He needs answers.
But for now maybe he should ask Plagg.

"Plagg"
Adrien whispered as he shook the tiny kwami
"Plaaaagggg"
Damn this kwami can sleep
"Plagg wake up!"
This time Plagg woke up
I guess third times really a charm huh?
Adrien thought to himself.

"Kid I need my beauty sleep so this better be important because the god of destruction will destroy you if he looses his beauty sleep."

Of course Plagg would say that-
Plagg floated up so that he could make eye contact with his deadly glare.

(Unbeknownst to Plagg- he just looked super cute when he tried to be mad)

"Plagg the nightmares are back again. They keep getting worse and worse! I just- what should I do-? They must mean something right-?"

Adrien looked at Plagg, hopeful that maybe- just maybe by some miracle Plagg would have some answers.

Plagg looked at Adrien.

"Kid..."
Plagg said before continuing
"You're wasting my beauty sleep and if i wasnt so nice you would be destroyed by the GOD of destruction....but I already told you Adrien, I dont know what the dreams could mean. Maybe Ladybug has answers but I most certainly dont."

Plagg then went back to his pillow and drifted away into his slumber.

Adrien was wide awake though.
His thoughts were running wild and he had so many questions.
He had to ask Ladybug.
If not then he would have to ask Ladybug how to get in contact wit Bunnix.
He just wanted to sleep.
Adrien was so tired, he hasnt had a goodnights sleep in months because of the nightmares.
He was exhausted.

All Adrien could do now was look at the stars again like he did every other night.

Except this time he remembered that in his nightmare the moon was broken.

So tonight he stared at the moon.
How it glistened and how it shined.
How it was so dark and yet everything seemed so bright.
He looked at the moon.
It was in a perfect circle. It wasnt broken like his nightmare.
It was beautiful... but beautiful things are temporary.

 but beautiful things are temporary