Love is in the air

Marinette woke up at around 6:20 in the morning.
She woke up early for school but she still thought hat it would be best to go late because she just really REALLY was not in the mood to confront Adrien or have him confront her.

If she was being honest with herself, she was scared. Scared that she would fall in love with him more and that he'd find some super model and leave her.

She was scared to be the only one to fall in love.

She was scared that he only fell for her because of her Ladybug persona. Not her. Yes, he may have denied it and said he fell for her twice, but Marinette was an over thinker. She was positive to other people and helped other people see a positive side to their situation. But when it came to her own situation she just couldnt see herself with her own happy ending.

Marinette's alarm rang at around 7:00 am which should be the time that she should be leaving since classes start at 7:20 am-
But she decided to leave at around 7:25 am.

(Please dont come @ me this is the time I start school lol. Some of yall be saying classes start at 9am and it BAFFLES me cuz- must be nice 😭✋ anyways back to the story)

Marinette got up and changed into her normal outift. She decided to just skip breakfast and brush her teeth. She started untangling her hair when she received a text message from Alya.

Alya is in italics
Marinette is in bold

"Hey girl! Im running kinda late to class and I figured that you would be too so wanna walk to school together?"

"Sure! Meet me at my place?"

"Kk girl I'll be there in 1 minute I was already on my way there :P"

"I'll see you down stairs!"

Marinette turned off her phone, grabbed her backpack and her purse with Tikki inside and made her way downstairs.

As soon as she got downstairs Alya was there

"Hey girl! You ready??"
Alya asked

It was weird for Alya to ask if Marinette was ready because she never asked her that- but Marinette decided to ignore it and nod her head.

"Bye mama! Bye papa!"
Marinette said as she left walking to school with Alya.

Marinette and Alya entered the school and were walking up the stairs leading to the class.

They walked in a comfortable silence but as they reached the top Alya broke the silence.

"You should leave your hair down more often. It looks super cute"

Marinette stopped walking.

"I FORGOT TO TIE MY HAIR UP!"
She said as she reached up for her hair only to realize that she also forgot her hair ties at home.

"Alya do you have a hair tie I can borrow?"
Marinette pleaded.

"Nope. Girl I always wear my hair down."
Alya responded as she pointed the obvious.

Marinette sighed and decided to just mentally prepare herself to see Adrien.

"Okay lets go inside I dont want to be any later than we already are"
Alya said as she opened the door.

All eyes went on the girls.

Alya didnt really mind it because well- she's Alya.
She is a confident woman who could care less about what others think.

Marinette on the other hand- well she was a different story....

Marinette opened her purse to make sure she had tikki and made her way to her seat.

Unbeknownst to her, she forgot to close her purse and "someone" slipped a note inside while she wasnt looking.

"Thank you for finally deciding to join us today ladies."
Said Mr. Damocles
"Ms. Bustier will not be here today because she is sick so you guys have a free period today. But please make sure you guys all stay in this classroom for safety reasons. We do not need any students roaming the halls."
After he finished saying that Mr. Damocles left the classroom and the students began to talk among themselves.

Marinette was designing some dresses to keep her mind and her eyes OFF and AWAY from Adrien at all costs.

Marinette was finally in the "zone".
She was so into her designs that she could not see nor hear anyone or anything. It was her and her designs.
Everything else was nonexistent at the moment.

Marinette was doodling a dress. A beautiful white dress with hints of pink and beautiful ruffles.
Not too much ruffles but not too little.
It was beautiful and she even added her famous M in cursive right at the hip / waist area of the dress.
The dress was by far her most favorite design yet.

Marinette wanted to add an extra flower but she messed up so she decided to get the eraser in her purse because the one on her pencil was almost out and she didnt want to waste the little that it had just in case she went designing somewhere and didnt have her extra eraser.

While she reached in her purse she felt something else. A paper???

Marinette took the paper out and began to unfold it.

Oh gosh...
She thought to herself.

~~~~
Thank you guys so so so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Dont forget to follow and give this chapter a star!

Also tysm for 900+ reads!!!!
AHHHH

Have a great and amazing day / night!

Bug-out!