Its coming...

"Wait-" Marinette began to say "what do you mean you're supposed to be here?" She asked.

"Mini bug, I am not allowed to reveal anything about the future to you, so unfortunately I will not be able to answer the questions that you have. Trust me mini bug, I have tried to help you before..."

Bunnix said before looking down and taking a long sigh.

"It uh.... It never worked out. You cannot know what happened to Adrien, and why he got akumatized. But what I can tell you is that you are going on the right path. I am also here to aid you in your battle against Hawkmoth..."

"No its okay Bunnix I underst-"
Marinette stopped talking before looking up at Bunnix with her eyes opened wide.
"My battle against Hawkmoth?! B-but why? H-how- w-wh-"

Bunnix layed a hand on Marinette's shoulder. To stop her from rambling.

"The time is near mini bug. That is all I can say without giving too much information."

Marinette looked down.
The battle is near, was she going to win? How bad was she losing if Bunnix had to come and help?

"I have to go now... someone is coming to see you."
Bunnix said as she disappeared through the "burrow".

And then, once again... it was just Marinette alone. Alone with her thoughts.

Tikki had gone to hide after she heard Bunnix say that someone was coming to visit.

Marinette began pacing around her room, a million thoughts and questions running through her mind every second. Being a guardian was so overwhelming, she is just a teenager, she shouldn't have this much stress.

But she had to count on master fu's judgment, she knew he wasn't wrong in choosing her. But man... sometimes this whole guardian "gig" was so hard to handle.

Just then her trap door opened.

"Hey Adrie-"
Marinette shut her mouth when she saw that it was Alya standing there.

"You're not welcome here Alya-"

"Marinette please- we need to talk. I miss my best friend."

Marinette stood there, no words came out of her mouth. Did Alya even have a right to call her "best friend" if she left during one of the moments when she needed her the most?

If Marinette was being honest, she no longer trusted Alya, I mean... how could she? Alya only heard one side of the story and decided to blindly trust Lila without even letting Marinette speak. It hurt, it truly hurt Marinette that Alya did that because she doesnt have any one to count on to have her back (besides Adrien at least). Alya basically left her for a stranger.

"You have no right to call me that."
Marinette said
"Not anymore."

Maybe Marinette was being dramatic, but her feelings were valid. She had every right to feel what she felt, and "heal" the way she wanted to. And right now, in order for her to heal, she couldnt be around Alya. Not right now... all Alya was doing was putting salt on her wounds.

"Leave, just- leave me alone."

———

HEY GUYS sorry i had writers block💔
If yall have any recommendations for the next chapter PLEASE let me know. I am BEGGING. Give me some inspiration for more chapters💕😮‍💨

ALSO- THANK YOU FOR 9k+ READS!!! WE ALMOST AT 10k BESTIES!!
TELL EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOMS TO READ THIS STORY RN!!

Also dont forget to leave a star on the chapters💕
(Aka a vote)

That'll mean a lot to me.