Awkward...

"Who's your friend-?"
Ladybug didnt know that Cat went to visit a friend while transformed. It was risky of him to do and if it werent for their "situation" (aka Cat Noir being in a vulnerable state right now) Ladybug would have definitely scolded Cat Noir for using his powers for his own personal gain.

If only she knew....

"You probably know him, he's Gabriel Agrestes son Adrien Agreste."

Ladybugs eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped to the floor.
She was going to comfort ADRIEN?!
Oh....my....gosh....

Act cool Marinette dont stutter!

She told herself. Ladybug cleared her throat befor beginning to respond.

"A-Adrien yea I know him... d-does he know I'm g-going over???"
So much for the "dont stutter"

"I'll tell him right now. Give me 5 minutes and then when I call you you can go over. He um... he might be busy or something and um- y-yea"

That response was definitely weird- but before Ladybug could ask him why he was acting weird he jumped off the Eiffel tower.

Now that Marinette was alone she could finally have time to panic.
What's better than to panic by yourself and not have anyone around to judge you?

Marinette was pacing back and fourth.

What am I supposed to do?!
What should I say?
Do I look okay-?
What if he doesn't want me there-?
What if he-

Marinette's thoughts were rudely interrupted by the sound of her yo-yo ringing.

Can't a girl just panic in peace?

Marinette answeres and saw Chat Noir on the screen.

"Hello-?"
She said.

"Hey LB! I came to give Adrien the quick heads up and he is totally okay with it. I have to go now but he's waiting! Sorry LB gotta run- BYE!"

Okay..... that was....weird-
He spoke super fast and was so quick to end their conversation-

Is that how I sound with Adrien-?

——————

HEY GUYS!
Its meee Ana!
Thank you sososooo much for reading my story!

If you have any recommendations for the next chapter or something you'd like to see let me know!
I'd love to include some of YOUR ideas!

Dont forget to give this story a star and follow me for more stories!

Thank you all so so much for taking the time to read my fan-fiction it means sooo much to me💕

Lots of love! -A