Another Lie

"Come in"
Marinette said still confused as to who could possibly be knocking at her "door".

Adrien went to sit down on her chaise.

"Marinette how could you!" Alya said while walking in.

"What do you mean?" Marinette responded.

"Lila told us what you did to Adrien. How could you EVER threaten him and force him to return your feelings?!"

Marinette stood there still as her mouth hung open. Her brain was trying to process everything that Alya had just said.

"Alya do you REALLY believe Lila? Does that even SOUND like something that I would EVER do?"
Marinette said as she walked up to Alya.

Marinette was hurt, especially since her so-called "bestfriend" believed Lila and chose Lila's side so- so easily. But she still held her head up high. No matter how bad and how hurt she was feeling in that moment Marinette would never let Alya get the best of her, and she would never let her enemy see her so down.

"Well to be honest no. It doesnt sound like anything that you'd do... but how can you explain the "disappearances"? How is it that you guys both leave and disappear at the same time during an akuma attack! You,Marinette took advantage of the "spare time" in the akuma attacks and stole Adrien!"
Alya said.

At this point Adrien stood up and went in between the girls.
"Alya she has never forced me to do anything. Do I look like Im being forced to be here right now as we speak? Do you see any tape on my mouth and ropes on my wrists and ankles? Besides Alya, you and I both know very well that Marinette would never do that."
Adrien said.

Alya looked at him and then turned her attention back to Marinette.

"That still doesnt explain the disappearing. I want answers Marinette. And I want them now"
Alya demanded.

Marinette moved in front of Adrien and looked right into Alya's hazel eyes.
"I dont have to explain my every move Alya"
Marinette said.

Alya was kinda shocked and also kinda hurt that Marinette would say her name with such hatred and such disgust.

"Marinette can you just please tell me why you always disappear during akuma attacks? I want to know so I can help you and defend you against Lila."
Said Alya.

"You were my best friend Alya. If you need me to explain myself or do anything for you to "defend" me then you're not my best friend. If the roles were reversed I would have defended you without hesitation, because Im here for you in the best and worst moments. You're standing here in my room DEMANDING for an explanation just so you can see which side you want to be on? Really Alya?"
Marinette sighed as she looked down. She had never been so disappointed with Alya.

"Marinette..."
Adrien said

Marinette looked up at Adrien and gave a "hm?" For a response.

"W-What if we just told her?"
Adrien asked

Alya looked at Adrien with a confused face then looked at Marinette hoping to get some answers.

"No Adrien. She chose her side and this is mine."
Marinette told Adrien
"Alya I'd like you to please leave my room and delete me off of everything. Please and thank you."
Marinette said before going to her desk.

It was clear to Alya that Marinette was serious and that Marinette wasn't going to talk to her. At least not now or any time soon.
So she left closing the trap door behind her.

———————————
A/N

Sorry for the short chapter- hope you guys enjoyed it!! And sorry for the wait-