Sleepless Nights

**CREDITS TO lc_Holy ON INSTAGRAM FOR THE ART!!! GO GIVE HER A FOLLOW HER CONTENT IS AMAZING!**

Thoughts are in italics

Adrien opened his eyes but everything was weird.
See, when he first opened his eyes he was blinded by light? Which was weird because- it was SUPPOSED to be night in Paris- unless he slept through his alarm and Nathalie didnt wake him up- but that has never happened. Adrien has never slept through an alarm and Nathalie never failed to go remind him to actually "get up" aka to start getting ready. So Adrien was kind of surprised when he opened his eyes and he was outside.

The glare of the sun burned at first but then Adriens eyes adjusted to the light. It was a beautiful sunny day in Paris man if only he could say the same about the scenery...

He was now more confused than ever.

He was sitting on the ground under the infamous Eiffel Tower

He was sitting on the ground under the infamous Eiffel Tower. There above in the sky he saw the moon but it was broken? Pieces of the moon were shattered and it almost looked like the moon had rings? Then Adrien noticed 2 figures standing in front of him. They were frozen?

Adrien didn't know if they were frozen in TIME or actually frozen with ice. It was kind of hard to see because he was kind of far. It was strange though because why werent there any civilians around? Why wasnt there any noise from an akuma destroying things? Where was the akuma?

Adrien had to look for the akuma. But he decided that it was best to look at the two civilians (who were the only ones there in sight) maybe he could try to see what happened to them.

 But he decided that it was best to look at the two civilians (who were the only ones there in sight) maybe he could try to see what happened to them

Adriens heart and stomach dropped.
He couldnt believe his eyes. His heart began to speed up. His hands trembled and his legs started to feel like jelly. It was becoming harder to stay standing every second.

It was ladybug...but she was brown?
Almost as if "someone" had used cataclysm on her and they didnt touch her again to make her turn to ash. She stood there looking at him. Her eyes said it all. She was scared. Terrified even, one hand was reaching out toward him as if she was begging for him to stop.?? But what could she try to stop him doing? What happened? But in her eyes he also saw pain, sadness, and he could tell that she was hurt.

Adrien fell to his knees and looked up at Ladybug, what has he done! He killed Ladybug- he used his cataclysm on her. He did this. How did everything come to this? What could have possibly driven him to become so upset or angry that he became akumatized and destroyed everything... including the love of his life. He looked to the other civilian and noticed right away who it was.

Hawkmoth
He was shielding him self.
He was protecting himself while Ladybug tried to help him by reaching her hand out towards him before he did something.
Adrien was not surprised. Hawkmoth is a coward, a cruel man who uses other people to fight his battles.

Adrien turned his head towards Ladybug once more. His eyes began to fill with tears. He was a couple of feet away from her so he was kind of far but close to her.

Adrien began to make his way towards her.
His heart tore into pieces when he saw her expression. He wanted to hold her. Tell her that it would be okay. He wanted to touch her beautiful silky midnight blue hair, but he was afraid.

He was afraid of what he did and what more he could have done.

Adrien said her name "L-Ladybug?"
He hoped he would get a response even though he knew he wouldn't. He wanted to hear her voice, see her smile, hear her laugh. He wanted her to be okay.

Adrien reached out to touch her face. To hold her once more and feel her skin on his hand once more.
"I'll fix this M'Lady" he said.