Awkward Encounters

Everything went amazing.
Of course there was an akumatization because someone lost but that was quickly resolved.
Adrien won 1st place he made sure to try extra hard for his lady cheering for him in her seat. Everything went wonderfully.

Until they saw them.
Marinette was congratulating Adrien for his win. She put his medal around his neck and took a picture of him and his trophy.
They were laughing and giggling until someone interrupted.

"Hey..."
Alya said

Marinette stayed quiet. She decided not to speak to Alya anymore. For the time being at least.
"Hey Alya!"
Adrien responded.
"Whats up..?"

"Hey Adrien. I was just wondering if I could take a picture of you for the school blog."

Adrien looked at Alya and then at Marinette.

"Uh- sure?"
Adrien said. He posed with his trophy and gave his "model smile" to the camera.

"Thanks Adrien. Congratulations on the win"
Just as Alya was about to leave her "bestie" decided to speak up.

"Adrien why dont we take a picture together for the school blog! We would look SO cute together dont you think?"
Lila said as she made her way towards Adrien. She pushed Marinette while doing so (bumping into her with force using her shoulder)

"No thanks Lila. Im pretty tired from this competition anyways."
Adrien said his goodbyes to Alya, Lila, and Marinette. He knew he couldnt go to her house with Lila and Alya there. That would only add on to her lies.
Adrien walked off and got into the car with Simon.
Marinette began to walk to her home as well. She didnt bother to say goodbye to anyone.

Once she got home she went to her room and went to lay down on her bed. She didn't know how to feel. Seeing Alya there with Lila just- hurt. She would definitely reveal her identity under different circumstances but not like this.

She wouldnt reveal her identity just to make someone believe her. Especially someone she trusts so much. Besides, revealing herself under these circumstances would seem like using her alter ego as a personal advantage. And she remembers the Chat Blanc situation. She had nightmares about him.
And she couldnt let someone else get akumatized and destroy everything because of something she did. Not in this timeline or any other.

"Hey tikki...I have a question."

"Yes?"
Tikki responded.

"Do you think you can get in contact with Bunnix? I have to ask her something."

Tikki took a moment before responding.
"I believe I can come in contact with her kwami Fluff! What do you need to ask? Is it urgent?"

"I need answers Tikki. I just- I have to know what happened."

~~~
Sorry for the super short chapter </3

I wasnt gonna update yet but i felt bad leaving you guys hanging.

Let me know what you'd like to see in the next chapter!!