Choices

Adrien was battling with his mind and heart.
His mind told him to reveal himself...but his heart?
His heart told him to wait. To respect Ladybug's wishes and to wait for when the time is right.

Geez this is hard.

"So....."

Ladybug spoke.
She snapped Adrien out of his thoughts and that is when he realized that he has been a bit too quiet.

"S-Sorry- its just- I want to talk but there are certain things I would like to keep to myself..."
Adrien responded.
That lie was pretty well....it wasnt the worst lie he came up with and that was enough to keep him going.

"O-Oh! Its okay no w-worries, when I tell my bestfriend something and there are things I want to keep secret I use codenames! Only I know them of course but I also have certain codenames I use for certain people and she knows those codenames! I- I know is sounds stupid but maybe it will help?"

If Ladybug could physically smack herself without embarrassing herself she would. But Adrien was there... and he would look at her weird-

"Actually....that'll help a lot"
Adrien responded. He never thought of that-

"Glad to help!"
Ladybug said with a smile
"So Chat Noir told me that you've been having some trouble and needed someone to talk to?"

Adrien looked at her then looked down once again. He played with his fingers to try to ease his anxiety.

"Y-Yea I've been having nightmares- and I just- I cant sleep. I am so exhausted but these nightmares feel too real. I just- I cant- I-"

Adrien was having a hard time to find the right words. How could he describe how he was feeling to her when even he didnt know exactly how he was feeling?

His heart began to accelerate and his palms began to get sweaty. It was getting harder to breathe-
He was having a panic attack.

Ladybug quickly noticed his breathing and how he was gasping for air and was quick to jump in front of him. She held his face with his hands and made him look at her.

"Adrien, look at me."
She said. He had never heard her voice so- stern.
"Breathe Adrien. Take a deep breath with me okay-?"
Ladybug took a deep breath in through her nose and out through her mouth. Adrien was trying to do the same but his hands were shaking. He couldn't concentrate on her because his focus would go to his shaking and trembling hands.

Why wont my hands stop shaking?!
He mentally scolded himself.
This is embarrassing.

Adriens thoughts were quickly interrupted when he felt someones hands in his own.

Ladybug was holding his hands now. Her gaze never left from him. He needed her and she was desperate to help him. He could tell by the way her eyes looked at him. Her eyes said everything words could never describe.

He was madly in love with her and boy did he hoped that his eyes showed that. And he also hoped that she could read those feelings by looking into his eyes.

—————-
Hello my lovely readers!
Its me Ana!
Thank you all so much for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
No reveal (yet) SORRY but i really wanted the reveal to be more special and more dramatic.
Once again please dont forget to give this story a little star (vote) and please leave any suggestions you may have or just things you'd like to see in the next chapter! I love yo hear your suggestions and will more than likely try to include them in my story!
Bug out!