Time to talk

Marinette began to unfold the paper.
Who knew that such a small paper could make her anxiety spike so much?

Meet me near the fountain at the park during lunch.
-A

Marinette read the letter to herself.
She knew who "A" was which was both good and bad.
Good because at least she didnt have to spend the rest of her next class (which is the class before lunch) wondering who it was but bad because she knew who and why they wanted to talk.

Marinette was a nervous wreck.
Her anxiety couldn't handle this.
Should she just go home now??? Skip the rest of the day??? But then "he" would go to her house-
Plus he'd be waiting for her and she would leave him hanging and she didnt want that either.

~time skip to lunch~

The bell just rang.
Its time for lunch.
Everyone ran out of the classroom.
Everyone except for Marinette. She needed at least 5 minutes to calm herself down and practice what she was going to say.

During her class Marinette was imagining any and every possible scenario. What questions he would ask or what he would say. She had a speech prepared for it all.
At least....she hoped she did.

Marinette made her way down the stairs and to the park. Her hands were slightly shacking as she got closer to Adrien.

He was sitting on near the water fountain looking at the water as it fell. He watched the water as it splashed and he watch how the sun shined on the water and he watched his own reflection in the water. Something about water made him feel at peace.

Adrien was so lost in thought that he didnt even notice Marinette sitting right in front of him.

"Its beautiful isnt it.."
Marinette said snapping Adrien from his thoughts.

Adrien looked at her shocked.
If he was being honest with himself he forgot that he even asked her to come.

"Definitely"
Adrien responded.

"So uh....I- Im sure that you have some questions..."
Marinette said.
She made sure not to look into his eyes and made sure to keep her eyes glued to her feet.

Adrien looked at her.
The way she made sure to keep her eyes glues to the floor. The way that she fiddled with her fingers because her anxiety was getting to her. And the way she was blushing.

"Don't worry Mari."
He said
"We wont talk about what happened last night. Not today at least."

Marinette looked up at him and smiled.

He watched as she relaxed and looked into her bluebell eyes.

"C-Can you tell me more about Chat Blanc? I've had nightmares- and nothing makes sense."
Adrien looked at her and watched as she tensed up.
He hated that he was asking her to talk about something that she obviously didn't want to talk about but he just had to know.

"I don't know much... Bunnix didn't let me know a lot because if i knew too much it could ruin everything. She said that the less i knew the better.... but here's what I do know.
Something happened, between... "us" and it broke you. To be somewhat "clear" you said that our love is what destroyed everything. I- I think that I was the one who b-broke you"

Marinette said.
She tried to focus on her breathing because talking about Chat Blanc scared her. She got panic attacks and she cried herself to sleep most nights.

"You wanted to- to destroy everything. The whole world, you wanted to do that because you wanted to destroy yourself, me, and our "memories". "

Marinette said that and let out a breath she didnt know she was holding.
She looked at Adrien. Waiting for a response.

"But how is it that I dont know this but you do?"
He asked.

"The reason I know this is because the future "me" in that timeline was- I- she- um- she was hurt by your cataclysm. Bunnix came back in time and got me and I fixed that timeline- well- I helped to "erase" that timeline I guess?"

Adrien looked at Marinette. His dream- Ladybug- she wasn't a statue she was-

"But dont worry Adrien. If Bunnix hasn't come yet its because things are happening accordingly and we're on the right path. Finding out our identities was supposed to happen this way and I know that nothing bad happens to you or me in the future."

Adrien softened his gaze.
Marinette always knew just what to say.
She saw right through him
And he saw right through her.

Two halves of a whole.
Yin and Yang.

They were finally complete and together.
With nothing to stop them.

Or so they thought....