Accidents happen...

They kissed.
Ladybug and Adrien were kissing.
Their lips moved in sync.
Like 2 puzzle pieces finally connecting. Or 2 lego pieces being put together.
There it was again.
The "spark".

As soon as it started, the kiss ended.

"I- I shouldn't be doing this.. I'm so sorry- this is so irresponsible of me and I- I s-should go.."

Ladybug got her yoyo and threw it out the window and before Adrien could stop her, she was out of his room running and jumping on rooftops.

"Why would she just-"
Adrien asked himself. He turned around and then- he knew why Ladybug left so abruptly.

With Ladybug

Adrien is Chat Noir-
She thought to herself.

Ladybug made her way to her trap door and landed safely on her bed.

"Tikki Adrien is Chat FREAKING Noir!"

"H-How did you find out?! You guys arent supposed to know eachothers identity- what will Master Fu say?! What if he takes your miraculous away because you guys found out eachothers identities?!"
Tikki responded.

At this point- Tikki was just saying everything that was on her mind.

Now Tikki was talking about how she hates it when she bites into a raisin cookie because she thought that it was chocolate chip because
"Who the heck eats raisin cookies?!"
She had a point- but that was beside the actual point at hand.

How did she even get to that topic-?
Marinette asked herself.

"Tikki- calm down please..."

Tikki stopped talking and took a deep breath.

"Okay... this is how I found out Adrien's identity..."

~Flashback~

Ladybug was kissing Adrien Agreste.

They were kissing so passionately yet so softly.

Ladybug opened her eyes because she wanted to end the kiss because of how late it was but- she saw floating in mid air- Chat Noir's kwami Plagg.

He was just about to take a bite of his cheese but he made eye contact with Ladybug.

Plagg literally dropped his cheese and stayed there with his mouth open.

Well fuck...
He thought to himself.

Ladybug clicked 2 and 2 together and realized that Adrien is Chat Noir.
She panicked and stopped the kiss.
She apologized and just left.

~End of Flashback~

"PLAGG YOU IDIOT!"
Tikki yelled

"Shhh!!!"
Marinette said. Making Tikki remember that they arent exactly home alone-

————
HEH GUYS!
Its me Ana-
Sorry for the late and super short chapter-
I try to update at least every week but with halloween and stuff going on I lost track of time
>_<
Anyways please let me know if you liked this chapter!
Also let me know what kind of things you'd like to see in the next chapter!
Dont forget to follow, give this story a star (a vote) and~ dont forget to stay miraculous!

Sorry my loves I know this chapter is super short- but enjoy!

Yours truly,
-A