Chapter 16 - Halloween

The sound of my phone going off for what I'm guessing is at least the 10th time this morning wakes me up.

I grab it and call Ava back.

"What the fuck?" I ask.

"Hush, we're all coming over to get ready and we're gonna be there soon so, get your ass out of bed and come down." She keeps talking.

"No. I'm not fucking getting out of bed, I don't fucking care what you say or what you do." I curse a lot more when I'm sleepy.

"Yeah? Well, I personally don't care that you stayed up until four in the morning, again. You're getting up." She's on something, I swear.

I hear the door open and feet shuffling downstairs.

"Are you in my fucking house?" I jump out of my bed.

"Yeah. We knew you wouldn't get out of bed so we had to bring everything to you." She excitedly says the last word, and for what?

"I love you guys but I also hate all of you." I stumble through the hallway.

When I get to the stairs I miss a step and fall down half the flight.

"Fucking ouch." I groan. I push my hair out of my face and look at every one.

There's Wyatt, Ava, Molly, Alden, and Issac.

"To what do I owe the pleasure," I ask, smiling sarcastically.

"Well, the Halloween carnival thing is tonight and we have to get ready," Wyatt says placing all the bags all around the room.

"Isn't it a little early for that?" I just fucking got up.

"It's 2 pm babe, the carnival starts in two hours." She deadpans.

"I wasn't supposed to be up for another hour! Dick." Not fucking cool.

"How do you sleep in that long?" Issac asks.

"It's a skill babe." I look at him.

"Alright! If you're going to wake me up, let's make the most of it! What's everyone wearing?" I throw my hands in the air.

"What the fuck?" Rowan and Jonas come down the stairs.

"Fucking language!" I point at them.

"Dude, why are they here and why is everyone yelling?" Jonas asks.

"Well, my lovely friends here decided to come here, wake me up, fuck you guys, and help me get ready for the carnival tonight. Also, no one was yelling." I shake my head at him.

"You're all annoying." He says.

"Go upstairs, take your attitude with you." 'hoe' I wanted to say but he's a fragile child.

He sighs, "Love you, sissy, you're the best and I'm sorry."

"Yes, love you too, no shoo, bye-bye, see you guys in like 10 minutes when I decide to be productive." I smile.

They go upstairs and I turn to my lovely little group of friends.

"Ok, so Wyatt, Issac, and Alden will change in Alec's room since they're all a group and the rest of us will go in Tyler's room." Apparently Ava's in charge.

"No-" I start.

"Yes. Now go." Damn, alright. She's mean.

We all go into our rooms to change and get ready.

***

We made it to the carnival and split up into groups of two for a couple of rides and decided to meet up after an hour or so.