Chapter 11 - No, No, Nope

"Oh my fucking god Alec." One more fucking thing, I swear.

"That's my care bear!" He yells.

"No it's fucking not and that's not even what we're fighting about!"

"Well it should be. Plus, you're being so rude to me about this." He started it!

"No, don't you dare try and turn this on me, you're the one that-" I point at him.

"Okay you two need to stop. Es todos los malditos días con ustedes y no voy a lidiar con eso hoy. Both of you downstairs now." We both rush downstairs.

The Matthews kids on sitting on our couch when we get downstairs. I'm guessing it's because their parents are working.

"If you wouldn't have stolen my favorite hoodie, this wouldn't have happened." He tells me.

"Don't even, you know that hoodie was mine and so was that care bear." He opens his mouth to respond but dad comes down before he can.

"You two have been fighting every day and I'm tired of it. Now you both know what happens when y'all fight like this. Start singing." NO.

No, no, nope. He knows that this creepy mother fucker scares the hell out of me. He gives us a look and we have no choice.

"Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination," We start.

And when he's tall, he's what we call a dinosaur sensation," We continue all the way through.

"That was a little pitchy." Issac comments from his spot on the couch.

"Listen here you little shit."

"No, we're not going through another fight. And he's right." Well damn.

Very short yes I know but I have something planned for next chapter. Ignore me-

And just so y'all know none of these are edited lmao.