Chapter 18 - Tattoos

Crossover thing with CUMINMYCEREALS and her book "His Evil Girl"

I'm bored.

Like I wanna be the kinda reckless type of bored.

I want candy too.

How about we just-

Me: Issac

Me: Issac awaken

Me: Get up

Me: Dude fucking wake up

Issac😡🤛: w h a t

Me: Come over, we're going out

Issac😡🤛: who's we?

Me: Us dumbass

Issac😡🤛: not me tf

Me: Yes you, hurry, we got places to be

Me: See you soon!

Now I actually have to get up.

I have at least 20 minutes until he gets here, I think, so I'm alright.

I go back to looking at social media and almost fall asleep when my door opens.

"I don't know why you had me come over like you could've done whatever you want to do on your own or you could've come to my house, I was sleeping." Issac just walks in and lays on my bed next to me.

"How the hell did you get in?" I turn to face him.

"Your dad let me in, he told me to just come up here." He says it like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"Well I'm gonna go change and then we're leaving." I pat his leg and get up.

"Where are we even going?" He asks.

"Places," I say while grabbing gray sweats and a black shirt.

He sighs and shakes his head. I change in the bathroom and when I get back Issac's half asleep.

I put on my shoes and walk over to Issac. I grab his hand and pull him up.

"Come on." We walk downstairs and tell everyone bye, I also think it's important to mention that Alec winked at us when we walked out.

"I want a tattoo."

"Oh, you have tattoos though?" He looks at me confused.

"A new one dumbass."

"Well let's go get one then."

"Wait, really?" I stop him.

"Yeah, I don't see a problem with it." He shrugs.

"Hell yeah," I throw my fist in the air, "Candy first though."

"Always." He says.

We got in my truck and started driving, listening, and dancing to the music that plays.

"Can you stay up all night?  Fuck me 'til the daylight." I quietly sing along.

"Yes." Issac mumbles.

I look at him with wide eyes, "You did not just-"

"I did." He smiles smugly.

"Dude I-" How the fuck are you supposed to react to that?

We pull up at the store and start looking for our candy. 

"Alright, Skittles, Reeces, Twix's, gummy bears, anything else?" He walks up to me with his arms full. He's fucking beautiful.