Chapter 23 - The Kiss

"Babe. Baby please, come on." I follow Issac around the kitchen whining. 

"No, Tyler." He says. 

"Can I least get some water?" I sigh. Issac turns around and fills a cup with ice. I give him a confused look and he hands me the cup. 

"There you go." He smiles a little. This little shit.

I give him a frustrated look and he grins. I pick up a piece of ice and start chewing on it and Issac rolls his eyes.

"Fine." He mutters. He finally admits that he forgives me. I accidentally woke him up before his alarm and he got mad. 

***

"Ty, what in the actual fuck are you doing?" Dad walks into the bathroom.

"Trying to pierce my bridge," I say before sticking the needle through my skin.

Dad sighs, "Ok kid." He walks away shaking his head.

I finish making sure the piercing is alright and clean up. I walk to my room where Issac's at.

"Look!" I say and show him. He smiles and nods. I lay down on him and he starts playing with my hair.

"Hey, Issac?" I say and he hums.

"I love you," I tell him. 

He just looks at me for a second before slowly pulling me closer. His eyes shift between my eyes and my lips. 

"Can I kiss you?" He says lowly and I nod. Our lips meet and it feels like sparks between us. After a second he pulls away and smiles. 

"I love you too." He says and I kiss him again. 

***

Issac had to go home for his dad's birthday dinner, but we talked every hour. Alec invited Penelope over and Orion decided to pay a visit at the same time. 

"Hey, family!" Orion shouts walking into the house. He notices Penelope and Alec curled up on the couch and dramatically gasps.

"Alec! How dare you! You're cheating on me?!" He starts fake sobbing.

"Shut the fuck up man," Alec rolls his eyes.

"Just kidding," Orion smiles and walks over to Penelope. "I'm Orion, Alec's best friend. I'm guessing you're Penelope?" She nods. 

"Nice to meet you!" She beams and Orion puts his hand over his heart, "You're absolutely adorable."

"That's my wife you're talking about man," I say jokingly but Alec clears his throat.

"Actually, that's my soon-to-be wife you're talking about." He grabs Penelope's hand and shows the ring on her finger. We all cheer and congratulate them. 

"Oh, yeah, Orion, on the topics of relationships Ty started dating that blond kid." Dad motions to me.

"Finally. I can't believe it's taken so long." Orion laughs.

"Fuck you man, I was nervous." I pout and he laughs. 

"Mhm."

lmao 🧍‍♂️i'm sorry i haven't updated in a while, i plan to finish this book quickly tho and i've already published my next one "people talk"