Chapter 2 [Mr.Genius!?]

Tzuyu has just set the table for lunch when his brother knocks on his door.

His brother is Yoo Jeongyeon and they are brothers despite having different surnames. According to family tradition, his parents have decided that one son will follow the father's surname while another son follows the mother's surname.

Father - Prof Yoo or Old Yoo- teaches civil engineering and is currently a guest professor in the national University of Taiwan which is also the best Universities in Taiwan. Mother - Prof Chou - is a president of a well-known Private Hospital in Taiwan. Despite the physical distance, the family has agreed to meet online over lunch today, but Mrs. Chou is currently attending a emergency meeting at her Hospital, they are only able to teleconference with their Father.

When the brothers are seated, Tzuyu waves a remote and Mr.Yoo's face appears on screen.

Mr.Yoo is very excited: "My dear sons! We have not met in such a long time!"

Tzuyu corrects him. "Dad, we just conferenced last weekend."

"Old Man, why are you so dramatic?" Jeongyeon said.

"What do you know? This is the latest internet talk.... Come on, show Dad what you are eating."

Tzuyu waves another remote and a new window appears on the screen. The camera does a sweep of the food on the table and projected the images in the new window - bamboo shoots salad, simmered spinach with egg, prawn dumplings, sweet and sour pork ribs, fish soup with tofu.

Jeongyeon picks up a piece of delicious-looking honeyed rib and admires the steam coming off its sesame-coated exterior. Biting into the sweet and tangy meat, he asked.

"Is this a new camera? the image quality is quite good."

"No. I modified the existing camera."

"You have too much free time, I think your balls must be aching."

After the sweep, the camera goes back to its original position and the screen display switches back to normal.

"These are all my favorite food! How cruel can you get?", their Father argued.

Jeongyeon happily chews his rib an exaggerated manner. After he swallows his meat, he asks:

"Old Man, what are you eating? Come show us?"

A plate of dumplings, fruits and chicken soup appear on screen.

At Jeongyeon's laughter, their father gets even more indignant.

"Just wait and see you two!"

Not feeling the least bit threatened, the sons continue with their lunch and chit-chat with dad. When Mr.Yoo asks about Tzuyu's matchmaking sessions, Jeongyeon tells his dad that Tzuyu has been meeting a lot of girls recently.

Not wanting to take it lying down, Tzuyu retaliates.

"Of course. Not only do I need to find my own girl, I need to help look out for Elder Brother too."

Mr.Yoo chided Jeongyeon and the latter decides to cut down on his teasing.

"When will you come here and visit us?", Jeongyeon asks their dad

"Maybe next holidays."

Jeongyeon nodded.

"Remember to bring us some local souvenirs."

When they are done with lunch and are ready to log off, Me.Yoo says: "Jeongyeong Look after Tzuyu. Do not let him be bullied by others."

"Ok."