Chapter 43 [What The Heart Wants]

Sitting beneath a tree in Lin Yin Temple, Tuyu taps on his family DM group in his phone. The name of the group is called “PaPa Yoo, MaMa Chou and their Baby Bears.”

The last few threads are all from Jeongyeon.

YooJeong: Dad is away. Mom is away. Now even younger bro is not around …

YooJeong: Chou Tzuyu, when are you coming back?

YooJeong: Dad, didn’t you say you will be back during the school hols? It is now close to the hols!==

YooJeong: Dear Mom, there are many family gatherings you miss, I miss you, do visit Seoul for a break…

No one responded to Jeongyeon and had he been in a better state, Tzuyu would probably show him some brotherly concern. But his mind is now muddled with Sana so he texts: 

Ty_Chou: There is a woman whom I think I like.”

YooJeong:  I’m glad you said “woman” and not “man”.

Papa Yoo: I’m glad you said “woman” and not “man”.

Ty_Chou: ….

YooJeong:  @Papa Yoo, so you have finally decided to surface? You did not reply me, not even once, but replied Tzuyu immediately and even copied my answer to boot? Tell me the truth – am I adopted? Where did you find me? Quick, send me back to my rightful owner~

Papa Yoo:  You want a reply from me? Try saying you have fallen in love too.

Papa Yoo:  And I did not copy your answer. Those are really my sentiments.

Tzuyu is feeling a bit miffed. So both his dad and brother suspect that he is not straight….

Ty_Chou: What do you think I should do next?

Mama Chou: I’m glad you said “woman” and not “man”.

Papa Yoo: …

YooJeong: …

Ty_Chou: Mom!

Mama Chou: I’m so sorry, the internet connection is a little slow here. Hi son!

Ty_Chou: Yup.

YooJeong: Here.

Papa Yoo: Dearest! Hug~

Mama Chou: All irrelevant people out there, please move aside! My dear Tzuyu_ah, can you please tell me more? Who are her parents? Do we know them? Do you have a picture of her? How is her character like? How far have you progress with her?

Ty_Chou: I think I like her.

Mama Chou:  And then?

Ty_Chou: That’s all.

Mama Chou: …

Mama Chou: I have told you before while you are in college and I am telling you again– stop burying yourself in books and find yourself a girlfriend. Did you listen to me? And now that you finally find someone whom you like, why are you not doing anything? Is such a passive person really my son?

Papa Yoo: My dear, don’t get angry. Mwuah! Mwuah! (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭~

YooJeong: Your Excellency, this is already a big step forward for our Tzuyu, isn't it. I think the biggest question now is – does he really like her and does she like him in return. Am I right Tzuyu?

Ty_Chou: Yes.

Mama Chou: Fine. Answer my following questions honestly. One, do you always feel like wanting to see her?